Barbie stars in images

Recently I learned that the Barbie doll with the face Nikki Minaj auctioned. The starting price of the doll - a thousand dollars, but the auctioneers expect to gain a lot more for it. Maybe my glasses fogged up, but to see in this resemblance to Barbie Minaj is possible only with well very big imagination. Hair - the only thing they have in common, though it has not - Nikki is now blonde. But the purchase, and will tear off your hands! Barbie business celebrities very lucrative. For example, regular Barbie can gather dust on the counter for months, but the dolls with the names of the stars immediately sold for big money

The same Nikki Minaj

These dolls are even somewhat similar to its predecessors, with one or two characteristic features. For example, to draw a mole on his cheek doll Marilyn Monroe is worth nothing, but then you can safely give out her Marilyn

Barbra Steyzand - even tried to play nose

Grace Kelly - she was like living in a doll

Here the effect is achieved due to the similarity of dresses and hairstyles Barbie, even though the person does not like

Debbie Harry

John Jet

Kate Winslet in the image of the Rose "TitanicĀ»

Katy Perry

Halle Berry in the image of Bond girlfriend

Cher

These generally similar to its predecessors like a pig on a horse)

Farrah Fauset

Country-couple Faith Hill and Tim McGraw

Heidi Klum

Lindsay Lohan (MDA ...)

And this Kenchik me at all killed on the spot. Do you know who this is? James Dean!

Tags

See also

New and interesting