Make himself Barbie student complained that it has not been taken seriously

22-year-old Clark Ashton (Ashton Clarke) speaks 4 languages, is an assistant at the University of clinical psychology student at the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Tennessee, United States, learning in which she plans to get his doctorate. But all of her accomplishments and scientific mind pale before her appearance, because of which people do not take it seriously. It all started with the fact that in 16 years, Ashton looks inspired Barbie dolls and changed her style beyond recognition.

So Ashton looked up their Barbie transforms

And it looks today:

For the appearance of Barbie dolls Ashton increased his lips and has undergone a number of other cosmetic procedures that do still

Though in the form of a glamorous girl she feels much happier, but because of it people condemn it and refuse to take seriously

"For many years I was afraid to try on the image of Barbie, because she thought that people would laugh at me," - said Ashton

"But when I look at their artificial appearance, I feel much happier. That's how I want to look. It does not look natural, but it's me »

"People are always surprised to know me, because I do not fit the stereotypical girl, for which they accept me because of my appearance. They expect that I will be the near or stupid »

Ashton can talk on the Norwegian, Persian, Spanish and native English

Up to 14 years old, she was incredibly shy until he came across a book on the theatrical makeup

"I was fascinated by the methods and materials that can be used to transform a person. I always associated the appearance of Barbie with confidence and at a time when I was so painfully shy, the look doll was for me the opportunity to feel confident and beautiful »

At first she was afraid to show all your doll because of the sharp criticism of the negative peers, but fortunately then it became not so sensitive to other people's opinions

Despite the criticism, Ashton excelled in training, and this secured a place at the University of Tennessee

She was one of the few students selected to work as a junior University clinical psychology

She does not plan any new changes in the near future

A full list of changes that have undergone a transformation in Ashton for Barbie:

- Hair

- Painting of hair in a light color

- Lip augmentation

- Contour Makeup

- Wearing colored contact lenses

- Use a spray tanning

- Nail acrylic

- Wearing wigs (sometimes)

Tags

See also

New and interesting