Toy Museum

We invite you to walk along with the author of the Prague Castle and look at the toy museum. The creator of this museum started his collection in the late 60s of the last century. The rarest and oldest exhibits in the museum are fashioned by the Indians for their children of bread. The oldest and rarest exhibits in this museum are fashioned by the Indians for their children of bread. There are dolls made in ancient Egypt and ancient Greece, stone and wood. One of the dolls exhibited more than two thousand (!) Years. This museum will be interesting not only for children but for adults, which again will be able to immerse yourself in this wonderful and carefree world of childhood and recall their favorite toys.

To wander through the museum and looking at its many windows can be very long. Some presented some scenes from the life of dolls.

Doll house with lots of interesting details.

These vintage puppets exactly is the soul!

Almost all the exhibits with clockwork mechanisms are still in good condition.

Miniature School of the sample in 1907. -)

Touching wooden dolls

Forefather famous hero tales of Hoffmann.

The existing railway

and this train station!

Some interesting device, the purpose of which remains a mystery to me.

The old bingo for young ladies.

In my view, quite original toys.)

And this is - a doll the size of a fingernail, the smallest of the entire collection.

Something on the topic of health :)

And this doll I liked the most. She seemed real :)

Dolls with horns for fans :)
chertovschinkoy

For those who like to play "Mothers and Daughters».

Private showcase for fans of all kinds of teddy bears)

These dolls are a hair's breadth as in the Disney cartoon.

But the main pride of the museum - is, of course, a huge collection of Barbie dolls. Here is a family tree practically all famous doll from 1959

These dolls can get an idea about the fashion of those times.

Something like a beauty contest among the Barbie :)

The most impressive showcase - dolls with characters of movies and cartoons. Try to guess who is who :)

For boys, there is also something that is, - & gt;

Robots to suit every taste and color.

And chic collection of Star Wars characters!

And I won the peace-loving monkeys, leisurely and carefree lighting his pipe of peace ^^

and rosy pig, cooking breakfast to someone;)

Source: ru-travel.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting