33 unique photos of Johnny Depp, who will open it completely on the other side.

I wonder, would you want to get acquainted with the man who at age 12 began to smoke and indulge in alcohol, lost his virginity at 13, and at 15 began abusing drugs and took off from school? If you answered "no", we can congratulate you: you just refused to shake hands to Johnny Depp! Yes, this famous worldwide pirate-madman has never been a good boy, different from their peers donors and complex character. However, this is what allowed him to become what we know it today, and adore. To say that half of the female audience in love with Depp and dreams about it in their most secret dreams - to say nothing. That is why today, on the birthday of the great actor, who, incidentally, has knocked 52 (Your eyes do not lie), a team of entertainment Internet portal Ofigenno.cc gives you a post adoration Johnny Christopher Depp II. Publish rare photographs million pet that you hardly ever seen before on the internet.

The childhood of the future pet public hardly be called fantastic. Constant moving, death of his grandfather, with whom he was very close, constant scandals parents, which led to divorce, could have a positive impact on the psyche of little Johnny. «We have moved 30 times. That's probably why I'm still traveling in my thoughts constantly feel like I'm somewhere else. I think I'm not really here and now » i>, - admitted once Depp in one of the interviews.

Johnny Depp as a child

From eccentric kid who loves to pose all sorts of grimaces, Depp grew up in a difficult teenager.

Johnny youth

The only consolation in such a difficult period for him was the music. «awkward age I remember vaguely, I was locked in a room and played guitar» i>, - said later Jack Sparrow. By the way, you'll be amazed, but the young John was playing in a rock band The Kids, which, incidentally, advocated opening for Talking Heads, Ramones, The Pretenders and Iggy and the Stooges. When the band broke up, Depp is seriously interested in acting.

An amateur rock band, which performed the future idol of millions

First wife of Johnny Depp became Lori Anne Allison (make-up on one of the Hollywood studios), who introduced the young actor Nicolas Cage. Their marriage did not last long - only 2 years, but the former spouses have remained friends.

Rare photos from the first marriage of Johnny Depp (likely from the family archive).

After this talented actor had several high-profile scandals and intrigues of novels, the most popular of which began a relationship with Kate Moss.

Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll - such was the concept of the novel's most famous and ambitious Hollywood anoreksichki Depp.

Their shocking quarrels and sometimes crazy things were the subject of number 1 in the discussions of the press.

Kate about the relationship with Depp: «After we met, from my soul disappeared emptiness that tormented me for years. He alone was able to surprise me ». I>

«Kate always in me. A large part of me misses her, and I still do not understand why we're not together » i>, - frank Depp. B>

the longest and strong Union Depp was his marriage to Vanessa Paradis, a French actress and singer.

They gave the world two children - daughter Lily-Rose Melody (1999 r.) And his son Jack Christopher (2002 p.).

Depp and his daughter

All in Daddy!

Apple from apple-tree ...

Johnny with his son, 2002 and 2006

Christmas shopping

Vanessa Johnny and children. Manor Bagneux, France, 2008. B>

And here are some truly unique frames that let you look at Johnny Depp from a different angle.

Live forever, favorite actor, and did not cease to amaze us with its vivid roles. By the way, Johnny Depp is one of the few who have put a monument during his lifetime. The statue in the image of the actor Axel, the famous hero of "Arizona Dream", is in the ethnographic village of Drvengrad, built by Emir Kusturica. You see, even the great directors they honor the talent of a great actor, what to speak of us mortals. In the meantime, we can erect a monument to the genius of miraculous, sharing the post with all the friends. Let them know who we have in the world today birthday.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting