25 facts about Johnny Depp

1. Favorite drink Depp - Scottish vie * ki Lagavulin.

2. Johnny never graduated from high school. Here's what he said about it: "School - a strange and incomprehensible for me structure. I'm not sure that it effectively solves the tasks assigned to it. It is debatable issue. And I think that the level at which the school operates, it does not attract good teachers. Many of them are indifferent to their work, they do not care about the quality of education, but only about getting the salary ».

3. During his romance with actress Winona Ryder got a tattoo - Winona Forever. After the breakup has reduced it to Wino Forever (slang Wino - al * ogolik).

4. tattoo on the arm of Johnny in the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" was painted specifically for the shootings. But after the picture Depp made a real tattoo, with the difference that the bird tattoo on this flies in the other direction, and the name "Jack" symbolizes his son, not Jack Sparrow.

5. Full Name: John Christopher Depp II (John Cristopher Depp II).

6. Translated from the German his name means "idiot, fool," what he Depp likes to joke.

7. The actor veins flows the blood of the Cherokee Indians, Irish and Germans.

8. Johnny Depp bought several paintings by well-known serial killer John Wayne Gacy (Killer Clown).

< 9. I Gave Noel Gallagher a white guitar with the letter «P». This guitar Gallagher plays regularly at concerts "Oasis". "Pi" - the name of the group in which Depp played in a while.

10. wears a tattoo with the name of his son Jack and Baubles Bead made by his daughter Lily-Rose.

11. is a devoted admirer of Marlon Brando.

12. In addition to filming feature films, Johnny Depp tried his hand as a director clips for Vanessa Paradis, filmed in documentary films, and since 2005 is an official of the company Montblanc.

13. At age 13 my mother gave him a guitar and he was playing in garage rock bands. According to him, about the same age, he lost his virginity, and to 14 years in time to try all sorts of folk * Otik.

14. The body of Johnny, there are 13 different tattoos.

15. When dubbing movies with Johnny Depp, in Russian says Depp voice theater actor Alexander Bargmann.

16. Johnny Depp's parents divorced when he was 16 years old.

17. As a child actor very much moved, and, in his words, to 15 years' time to replace about 20 residences. All of it was the fact that his mother loved to change the situation.

18. Johnny became the lo * sualnym man in 2003 by the magazine «People».

19. As a child Johnny tolerate bullying their peers, who called him Johnny Deep (from «dippy» - untouched).

20. He loves absinthe, draw, collect weapons and insects.

21. Johnny's film debut was the film "A Nightmare on Elm Street", where the actor played the role of Glen.

22. In 2004, John bought one of the Bahama Islands in the Atlantic Ocean and it's called Little Hall's Pond Cay, but John himself calls it "a remote island».

23. Depp named one of the six beaches of the island his "Gonzo" in honor of the island independent "gonzo" -zhurnalista, Hunter S. Thompson (another four are called "Paradise," "Lily Rose," "Jack" and "Brando", in honor of his wife, children and the teacher, Johnny). On the beach "Gonzo" are elegant glass tables; the center of each of them decorated with the face of Thompson.

24. Johnny has its own boat, which he called «VaJoLiRoJa», which stands as VAnessaJOhnnyLIliROseJack-Vanessa (his wife), Johnny (he Depp), Lily-Rose (the name of the daughter of John), Jack (son's name). < br />
25. Johnny Favorite city - Paris: "In Paris, just kind of magical and indescribable atmosphere of words, his air is simply enchanting and inspires creative people, artists and actors ...»

Source: www.muz4in.net and www.peoples.ru < / a>

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting