Points Johnny Depp

Shoes were bags were, but what about glasses? Fortunately there are still overseas are celebrities for whom this accessory №1. Here, for example, Johnny Depp. The actor just does not leave this thing, periodically changing the old glasses on newer. What do image he was and it it certainly fits. I offer a look at a few pairs of glasses Johnny and find out what it is more to a person ("scoundrel still to face", but still ...).

1. This is not a monkey and glasses. Johnny looks just fine, but these glasses even more emphasized its view on the spot to fight. The image of a hair's breadth, as in the movie "Secret Window." Frame color blends with the color of the hair.

2. extravagant, but do not be a hat and glasses, it would not Johnny Depp. These glasses I do not like (purple glass - it is not for him). Previous glasses were a hundred times better, so the variation we shall see them.

3. Johnny photos by Terry Richardson. It looks not so hot as it is clear that age takes its ... Although I like him in any way, his inner charm overshadows everything. Points a la Richardson, it seems to me, do not go Depp.

4. Well, just a Cheshire cat. Points fun, Johnny in the trend (despite the fact that the shot exactly 15 years).

5. Bad choice. But the advantage is that we can see, too, that Johnny due reflection in glasses. Here he is a pirate!

6. The image of the time of the film "Cocaine." Then it was just, just, just ... no words to describe. Beautiful and brutal even though he had refined features. Points steep, but first I still prefer.

7. "The Aviator" Johnny to face.

8. Hello again ... Blue is better than purple, so the data points is a definite plus. Chic image.

9. Harry Potter rest.

10. And here without glasses can not do. I understand the image of "Cry Baby"?

11. Great. Over the years, only interesting. Points of this kind - the best for Johnny.

12. Cheeks! But we are not talking about the cheekbones, and about points. Excellent, Johnny go.

13. Take two! I understand that once those points were the height of fashion, but now I do not like them. It looks ridiculous.

Tags

See also

New and interesting