Thomas McDonnell

It seems that Hollywood has prepared a new replacement Johnny Depp - younger (after all, Depp soon 50) and promising actor Thomas McDonell. Now the 25-year-old actor is working together with its "prototype" Johnny Depp, Eva Green, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jonny Lee Miller, Helena Bonham Carter, and many other actors on the film Tim Burton's "Dark Shadows," in which he, by the way, got the role vampire Barnabas Collins, a young man (played by Depp adult). Already Thomas tipped a bright future because it is similar to the main "sex symbol of the planet" Johnny Depp more than his own son.

While Thomas well, too poor filmography - all 7 movies and series 1 and almost all it appears only for a moment. If Burton decided to take it in your movie, it seems it's not just because (I do something bad, he will not take), and may have McDonell is that thread of talent that is worth to catch and make the most of this handsome young man everything that is possible.

Thomas was born May 2, 1986 in Manhattan (New York, USA). He attended school in Andover, Anoka County, Massachusetts, and graduated from New York University. Thomas became famous for filming the movie "The Forbidden Kingdom", where his partners are such great men and actors like Jackie Chan and Jet Li. In addition, Thomas is a musician and like Johnny Depp, calls himself a greater musician than an actor. The band «Moon», which consisted of Thomas, wrote soundtracks for various films.

I note that Johnny Depp began his career after 20, so McDonell's not too late to become an idol. Although to me it looks more like Orlando Bloom and Ashton Kutcher, not Johnny Depp, but the media insist on: like and however hard you try.

Tags

See also

New and interesting