As celebrity hairstyles have changed radically in 2014

Scarlett Johansson has made a practical (but, of course, more and fashionable) haircut in anticipation of the birth of her daughter Rose, was born on September 4

After parting with Kara Delevin Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez decided to reset the counter of life, changing not only cut, but also about many things: "The new image. New life. New atmosphere "- wrote the star of" Fast and the Furious "in his instagrame

But Kesha though often "reset", but still somehow out of place. In July, she decided to find out what it means to be Malvina ...

Anne Hathaway appeared on the set of the comedy "The Intern" with hair just below her shoulders

Kristen Stewart showed a new short haircut at Fashion Week in Paris, arrived at the show Chanel

May 29, just before the start of summer, Hilary Duff made a fashionable bob, which is perfect has come to her

Pamela Anderson briefly held a pixie, returning to the long blond tresses in May. But it was very nice if to wash away a ton of "paint" with the person, so in general - ideal. Ages a bit, though, but gives at least some respectability

Rihanna - "Pink Elf" one day

"Preparing for the apocalypse is in full swing" - signed this photo with Adam Levine sad Behati Prinsloo behind

His bold haircut with shaved temples Kelly Osbourne showed us April 6 with the words "What do you think, guys?»

"I usually do not do self, but I think that my new haircut worth" - wrote in his instagrame ex-husband of Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon. Can not immediately understand, but the head is painted by Nick cheetah

Nicole Richie repainted in purple still spring, but still has not parted with this color

February 1, Kim Kardashian, who for some time was a blonde, returned to a more or less natural hair color

Jenny McCarthy has said goodbye with his blond curls Accrued just before the New Year that the 2014th be more natural and real. True to the wedding she still pinned back hair

Beyonce also chose a short cut

Tags

See also

New and interesting