Makeup Scarlett Johansson

This actress has repeatedly compared with a female legend of Marilyn Monroe, which was extremely popular, and sverhseksualna unfortunately sverhneschastna, because both soft facial features, incredible appeal and cute immediate presence to the fullest. Naturally, the fate of Scarlett Johansson, which will be discussed, has not the slightest relation to the life of Marilyn, but the young actress of our time still not averse to try on the image of the religious women were named Marilyn. And not least a help in this action is its makeup.

Undoubtedly, Scarlett always appears in the image of Monroe, but a couple of these outputs can be seen. They say that first of all Monroe Johansson and similar energy, but I do not know where to get this? For me, Marilyn, at least in the pictures and in the movies, much more attractive than Scarlett, although I have nothing against the latter.

Let's take a look at the make-up Scarlett and make sure that she looks like Marilyn or not, as well as evaluate its ability to present itself with a particular Meiko.

1. In general, the image fails. No makeup or hairstyle is not impressive. Why was it necessary to do so from Scarlett madam? Somehow I do not understand ...

2. More very young Scarlett with a minimum of makeup. Plain, reminds me of my former classmate.

3. Beautiful makeup and image as a whole is perfect. Once again, convinced that Scarlett is very gentle and sweet looks, but his character, judging by everything, she had no sugar.

4. Too many sparkles, on the face and body. Once upon a time it was fashionable, but now no longer arouses admiration.

5. This image is clearly not for Johansson. I it is not associated with "Fatal Beauty", although perhaps someone like just such experimental attempts actress ...

6. It would seem that everything is perfect, but too dark brows glaring and distracting makeup Scarlett.

7. Well, that's beyond good and evil ... Picture taken recently and it's amazing, because I sincerely believe that Scarlett has finally found its way beautiful, gentle and sweet Hollywood seductress. Can a divorce so influenced the actress?

8. Make-up Scarlett immaculate and gorgeous!

9. Scarlett goes completely dark hair color, make-up but good enough, because highlighted the main advantage of the face of the actress - full lips.

10. And now, something vaguely similar to the image of Marilyn ... I think that is quite watchable.

11. It is not like that. Pink shadow and bright red lipstick - is not the most horrible combination?

12. And here is not bad, but unremarkable shade of the same color with red lipstick and cause a negative impression. Personally, I think so.

13. chic hairstyle and the same tender mejk madly suitable Johansson, I like!

14. Hmm ... very bad photo. But we consider the make-up, so frankly - make disgusting. Maybe to someone else and he looked fine, but certainly not this actress.

15. Makeup is not suitable Scarlett. She's so young and such a make crossed out all the charm of youth ...

16. Beauty! It underlined its softness, sensuality and, of course, youth.

17. Makeup competent and stunning hairstyle. Scarlett recalls divas of the past century, but, unfortunately, that the notorious charisma in Johansson bit ...

18. A good make-up, do not say that great, but pretty good. Yes, and a great haircut, at least compared with much that has been presented before.

19. Overhead cilia do not like, it was necessary to carefully select them.

20. Again, the eyebrows much darker hair. Personally, I do not understand it. I saw a couple of pictures of other celebrities who have a combination of very goes, but Scarlett's not one of them. Make-up, of course, good, if not blush.

21. Red lipstick somehow not very suitable "new Marilyn", but this Monroe, she is incredibly fit.

22. Beautiful image, but it was necessary to emphasize the eye longer.

23. Scarlett brunette with bright red lipstick I do not accept. Makeup bad mouth those reduced ...

24. Adorable image - hairstyle, make-up, smile - literally everything extraordinarily beautiful.

25. This is terrible. Better Scarlett finally realized that the image of a la Monroe suits her best and not trying to get away from him.

26. She is such a big mouth! Earlier somehow did not notice.

27. "Scarlett. Start". I do not like it.

28. Eye Makeup sloppy and ugly, and the rest at the highest level.

29. Wonderful!

30. green shade printed on the upper and lower eyelids, made Scarlett heroine of Russian fairy tales. You probably guessed what ...

31. Photo relatively new, so I conclude - Scarlett losing ground.

Tags

See also

New and interesting