Star Beauty Secrets: Scarlett Johansson

I've always really liked Scarlett: firstly, because it is very much like my sister that when the same data is always considered myself somehow ugly, and secondly, the appearance of Scarlett can not leave anyone indifferent, as its acting of : always touches either positively or negatively, and thirdly, Scarlett always incredibly pleased with herself, which is one of the main secrets of success in men, for that matter, and failure in women.

I'm not one who sticks around in pajama bottoms.
So she says that her beauty is a daily work. After all, the visual appeal has made a significant contribution to its becoming a global star: blond curls in the style of pin-up, full lips, high cheekbones and provocatively-volume look from under her lashes. Of course, the hallmark Johansson lips are: first, they caught the imagination of Woody Allen, and now designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbanna that made Scarlett face their cosmetic line.

1. Scarlett is very well able to make up herself. As the saying goes, no one so well you do not feel like you yourself.

I always watched as doing make up my mom. These brushes, powder, blush - it fascinated me. I was mesmerized looking at how the first mother does something out of a jar, then from another, and a third, then began to try herself. My mother always told me that taking care of themselves - one of the most important things a woman. I learned it.

2. Who is working with Scarlett legendary make-up artist Pat McGrath, which is divided into small secrets with his ward star.

Pat McGrath knows that I adore red lipstick, and she showed me how to apply it correctly. We must not be afraid to paint her lips just lipstick, and only use a brush to correct circuit. Thus obtained full lips.

3. Scarlett beautician can always find a deep red lipstick, black mascara to lengthen the effect, black eyeliner and golden shade. And without fail - bronzer.

Sunbathing I do not like, and it is a miracle of beauty industry saves me.

4. Scarlett never leaves the house without makeup. Just making it easy and natural.

I paint every day, even when there are events. Just maybe not so bright. I always think that I do not know who the meeting and do not want to look bad. Even if I go to the bakery, the nanoshu bit corrector and mascara. If I know that I will be taking pictures, then another, and foundation, but for the daily makeup is too heavy.

5. More water and miraculous honey.

Healthy skin comes from the inside, so I only eat organic foods and drink water in large quantities. Recently I discovered a mask of honey Manuka. I steamed face, then taking a spoonful of honey nanoshu it on your face, hold for 10-15 minutes and wash off. The skin is very soft, pass all the redness. I always do this mask before important events. After her makeup rests perfectly.

6. Lemon for radiant skin.

When I looked tired and his face appears red spots, I use lemon juice. I dilute it with water and put on the face. Before the "Oscar" and "Golden Globe" I am doing this procedure five nights in a row, and the skin even without a foundation looks radiant.

7. Scarlett likes to experiment with hair color, but always returns to his native Blondie.

I - a natural blonde, so I feel myself so, regardless of the color of the hair. The only one I did not have to be painted because of the whims of directors, but I always come back to your light sources. For the role I like to change the color of: immediately change the whole look - this is a very interesting experiment.

8. Each hair has its own excuse.

Most of all I like when the hair is collected up, it looks very elegant. But if I am to youth party, I loosen the hair and make waves - so much sexier.

9. Hot tub for relaxation.

My dream is to have patience for all medical procedures, but for me is torture - to sit and wait in the lounge, where you will be a miracle. Although I love to take a long hot bath, sometimes adding lavender oil there, it helps to relax and calm down.
10. Manicures and pedicures are always in perfect condition.

People always notice what state you have nails, especially when you hold in your hands a spectacular clutch or a glass of champagne, talking gesticulating or wear shoes with open toe. I love to paint fingernails red, pink or personal. In general, all that relates to the appearance must be perfect!

Tags

See also

New and interesting