The story about the poor man

At the beginning of his business activities in the 19-20 years of commercials, while still a student, I decided to put my home phone. Regular, steady. But then (1995) it was a problem. First of all the local exchange capacity has been exhausted, and secondly, it was possible to solve this problem for astronomical (for me) at the time the amount of 400 bucks. Nearby was a large factory union values, and he had his own exchange, but it was necessary to either work at the plant, or to spread the above amount. So fate brought me together with Alexander Ivanovich. I do not even remember who I was to meet him, but gave a comprehensive recommendation: "Look - he says - it is a rare asshole, pizdobol, a crook and a shit. But he knows how to make your home phone. Money does not come to him in advance a penny, spend on drink. " I'm a little ohuel, but do nothing, the phone is still needed.

Our first meeting with Alexander Ivanovich was memorable. It was something akin to a meeting of Chichikov and Nozdryov. Aside from offering to install the phone, I was privy to a number of ingenious projects, each of which, if not promise world domination was coming to that meter. Mindful of the recommendations I did not make any advances pose a problem with the phone and waited. After a while, everything was decided, and in my house there was a long-awaited phone. I settled with Alexander Ivanovich, and we shook hands, parted.

After a while he began to call me periodically with some stupid suggestions like "have an idea, go to the social security, take my lonely old ladies and conclude with them the contract for life annuity in return for the apartment," and so on. And all of this was accompanied by a demonstration of some securities, settlement and final request to borrow a hundred rubles. I did not take the money, but fuck did not send. Why offend a person? I told him that doing computers, air conditioners, heaters and other appliances, and any garbage instead I offered to help him to sell my product and have the same as a hundred rubles legally earn commissions. He immediately told me that he knew these people (yes, CBSA and said), and that all of them need what I offer. He said that I should give him a little more of my goods, and in a week he will sell and will bring me revenue. Instead, I told him stuck goods price, and Alexander sighed, resigned.

I ran it through the day with bulging eyes and foaming at the mouth. "Vlad, that's just fucking, - he said - I was talking to these people! They are ready to buy you all! Let product "I told him that I will give the goods, but after the payment on their part and, if necessary, it is ready to meet with each of them personally and negotiate. Then he dragged me for some of the supply department, accountants and other offices of various firms. For the most part there were, I thought, his drinking buddies, childhood friends and acquaintances of acquaintances. Coso curve we someone to sell something, but remember that all these people take me aside, saying the same thing, "Vlad, whom you contacted? You're a normal guy, but he is .. "and then I followed the familiar text about the asshole pizdobola, shit, etc. But I would fuck in debt he did not give me the harm from Alexander Ivanovich was not, I am not soared. He once ran with the proposal to change the air conditioning in the honey, the commission took the honey, honey I put into your retail network, in general, once earned. I began to occupy him some small sums to sober, but the amounts were such that I basically was ready to forgive them just at the time of issue.

And once one calls me boss, with whom I was introduced to Alexander. He wanted to buy a computer and thought about me. We met, we talked, he told me that the factory (and this was the plant, from which I had held telephone) comes complete ass. The fact that the plant was defense, but, like all such plants produced every household poeben: stiralki, furniture, buckets and so on. And the cost of this garbage was such that when that appears similar imported goods no idiot would not take their products. And then it hit me. I drew him barter schemes, which included maintenance of computer equipment of all plant, supply komplektuhi, and other dregs. He already beamed. The point was simple: he let me produce vans, I served their computers, he personally wrote down a little bit, raspihal products at half price shopping, kept the proceeds. Damn! It was a song! It is from this contract, then I got my first car, working capital, I fucking student, he took office. I made a qualitative step forward towards the shining heights of business.
What Alexander, you ask. And in the day when I made a contract with the factory, he came to my home drunk, he said that he needed two heaters, one he already had the money, but for the other, he said that tomorrow will bring. I gave them to him without hesitation. Still, I was all in my contract, I was not up to these details. And here there was irreparable.

Alexander threw me. He did not pay me for the heater. He've stole the fucking 30 bucks. I called him (Mobile, we had not yet used), his wife took the phone and said that he left and when he returns unknown. He frost. It was ridiculous. It was like I never want to shove all these fucking stiralki shopping, I had it all to change to something else, to me, in the absence of a warehouse, it had to shove 2-3 trucks weekly. But he sebalsya. I was not hungry, I always gave him the money, but once given him a chance to fuck me, and he did it!

I, of course, then everything established, everything he built. After a while I closed the firm through which we plant it all twisted and opened the next one. Looking back on the Doha years ago, I can say one thing, how many times I threw, tripped, shared my business, staff were taken away at full strength - and all this makes the most faithful, loyal to me, honest to the core friends, relatives, colleagues. Lord! If you hear me, take away from me all the good people who came to me all assholes pizdobolov and just bad people. In particular, Alexander Ivanovich. I'm with them mountains and wring ever hear, never repeat their mistakes, I will not let them've stole my fucking heater. Amen!

© Urich

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting