"Mistral" attack Medvedev?

The website of the BBC Russian 24.01.2013g published a short note "military-industrial complex: the decision to purchase from French" Mistral "- an absurdity" (here in full), which said, and I quote: "The decision on the purchase of French ships of the" Mistral "is "ridiculous", causing the damage and the state of the shipbuilding industry, said Deputy Military-Industrial Commission (MIC) under the government of the Russian Federation Ivan Kharchenko. "This initiative [former defense minister] Serdyukov. This is not the only damage he caused the industry and the state, "- said Kharchenko at a meeting of the League of assistance to defense enterprises in Moscow. & Quot;

And like it is clear that continuing pressure Serdyukov, but in my opinion, this episode is aimed at casting a fish bigger former defense minister. If you recall the purchase of "Mistral", then there is another, no less important person to lobby for the early conclusion of the contract, Medvedev, who was then president of Russia.

01. Hey, korefan, Smara any "Mistral" krasivenkie

More about this APN wrote (here) last November. Let me give you, in my opinion, the most important information from there: "... Contract worth several billion euros was personally lobbied then-French President Nicolas Sarkozy and approved personally by the then Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.

According to the editor of the authoritative magazine Moscow Defense Brief (here) Konstantin Makienko, large-scale inter-state arms procurement projects are often accompanied by "commission." With a minimum transaction value of 1, 2 billion. EUR even 1% of the amount of 12 million. Euro.

Makiyenko also recalls that the original price of the contract with the French is expected to reach 980 million. Euro. But for the French Navy ships are being built at all for 400 million. Euros, ie three times less than the amount for which the "Mistral" to Russia eventually sold. But "there was interference with the political leadership of Russia, in the person of former President Medvedev, which obliged the Ministry of Defence to sign this contract within two weeks ... So ... Russia has lost the taxpayer 220 million. Euro", - noted in connection with this expert. »

Therefore, it seems to me that the story of the "Mistral" will be used as one of the levers to offset Medvedev as prime minister, perhaps even more serious consequences for Medvedev
source
02. Sarkozy and Medvedev, and Cho, "Mistral" because "Mistral»

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting