Budget Vietnam

About 30 ph and description of movements.

Vehicle movement on our route looks like this: Hanoy- Cat Ba- Ban Dzhok- Cat Ba- Hanoi.

Hanoy- Cat Ba.

From the terminus Aeroportovskaya bus to the bus station in Hanoi Luong Yen from which go to the island a distance of about 3 km. If you want to walk the 40 minutes after the flight no desire was- Maylinh reached by taxi for $ 2 and 5 minutes. At the bus station at the company Hoang Long bought an integrated ticket to the island (bus, shuttle, space shuttle launch again) for 220,000 VND from the nose. Sends a bus schedule 5- 20, 7- 20, 11-20, 13-20. Passengers (mostly Europeans) think of the heads of specially trained people and almost hand transferred from one vehicle to drugoy- so that everything is clear and simple. 4, 5:00 and you are on the island. Driving up straight to the center of town to the office Hoang Long from which both sides are located hotels from $ 10 per night. Really very simple.

Cat Ba- Bandzhok- Cat Ba
Again Hoang Long in reverse order. Schedule 7-15, 9-15, 12-15, 13-15. Price 220,000 VND. Before Ban Jock easily accessible from the station My Dinh. From Luong Yen to My Dinh approximately 11 km-back taxi Maylinh 180,000 VND on the counter at the train station and we My Dinh. At the far right hand take tickets slipperbas to Cao Bang (the closest to the waterfall Ban Jok big town) of 190,000 VND per person to 19-30. Time can be spent before departure for a walk at surrounding kvartalam- people vividly reacts to white tourists the area is not spoiled. When we sat down in a cafe on the street to drink beer the visitors began vyzvanivat their friends, so they ran to see an unprecedented miracle. Warning active, but not annoying, and all is well within reason.
Slipper lribyvaet in Cao Bang at about 5am. Provincial town not to say that small and if you like you can stop and explore okresnosti- view then of course there is. Waterfall kilometers away 100. If the brakes in the city will have the desire, you can try to rent a car with a driver to explore the area, but we did not have the desire, and we got into a minibus with the inscription Ban Gioc on it for 200,000 dong with two 4 hours reached killed on the roads in the trash to the falls (there is a strong feeling that we lit in terms of cost, but the alternative is not to be seen. But the only one who swing right there we could take back all the tops of stupidity). On inspection of the falls it was about 2 chasa- bus went in the opposite direction at 12 - 12-30 that resulted from the business card which we gave the driver.
By and large a viewing waterfall 2:00 most it. I read somewhere that it is necessary for a resolution of the border guards, in fact only paid 30,000 with two girl under an umbrella all. The waterfall is impressive, not Niagara and Victoria certainly, but really beautiful. China straight across the river, so you can safely pictures podpisyvat- is China
Road back- the same 4 hours by road to the murdered slain Ford with a bunch of local people who just ofigevaet with the fact that there is going big-nosed. On arrival at the station decided to Cao Bang tickets to Hanoi just do not buy, and climb on gorodu- again, not impressed with the town and decided to leave. Buses full of different firms-but the essence is the zhe Slipper departing at 20-00 + - half an hour for one and the same price to the bus station My Dinh. And only a single lonely standing on the sidelines with an inscription Luong Yen- naturally selected it.

Now, briefly about themselves slipperah- chairs in them though are scattered into a full bed, but even so calculated to Vietnamese. The only suitable for comfortable sleeping place at the end of their salona- safely zanimayte- no words can say and can sleep up to 5-00 on the pillow under pledom- all as expected. Buses adhere raspisaniya- depart and arrive on time. By the way, if anyone interested - at My Dynh was observed evening bus with the inscription «My Dinh- Lao Cay- Sapa»

At 5-00 we in Hanoi on Luong Yen, and has 5-20 Hoang Long bus back to Cat Ba.

It was originally planned to visit three places: the gloomy forever Ha of Long Cat Ba, a waterfall and Danang. From Danang and the surrounding area required for large ocean waves and sunny weather, but, oddly enough, on a deserted island found (despite the proximity of the hotel) is a small beach with a beautiful view and a wave.
And since by this time the provincial unobtrusive Cat Ba managed to charm, it was decided to let well enough to look, but just to live here, the benefit is usually gloomy bay happy with sunshine almost the entire period.

About the Cat Ba can say- not yet spoiled by mass tourism place with a pleasant unobtrusive population, low prices and very nice views.
About pricing:
Hotel with kondeem, water heater, refrigerator, and included in the price WiFi- 10 bucks a day. (Here faced with the fact that we took a passport as a deposit at the time of prozhivaniya- strange of course, more to this never encountered)
Meals cost about 30 to 40 dollars a night for two people (scrambled eggs and coffee for breakfast, Pho soup and fried noodles for dinner, seafood with a beer for dinner). As for me, then you need to visit as many cafes, the menu, though about the same, but is prepared much differently.
Beer mestnoe- from 7000 to 15,000 at the store in cafes. Vodka, not to say that cheap and the taste G ...
rare. The foreign spirits differently cheaper than in Moscow.

Excursions:
Buy only 2 - Ha Long for the day to 22 or 23 dollars per person (walk around the bay on a ship, the cave, kayaking, you can swim a couple of times). Getting through, I think about how beautiful our planet is. A week later, yet again.
Second ekskursiya- trekking in the national park for the whole day for 16 Dolar face.
Disgusting little knowledge of English is not played a cruel joke with mnoy- guide several times warning chirped something poking me in my excessively volume 120-pound potbelly, from what I understood, something like "15 km up and down", " garbage "- I replied, and the next 5 hours and dumped language, throwing behind the camera, and not seeing anything around stupidly lane forward thinking" your mother, if the lie, the only helicopter out of here I will be evacuated, "and it's not preuvelichenie- forced rather high hills, sometimes portions were almost vertical, both up and down-and when this nightmare is over, joy came not at once.
They went to a small village where we have fed, (for money) given to drink and gave come to his senses. In myself, I came just 2 hours. Another 5 kilometers peshkom- but it was already nechto- from hell to heaven. Ha Long in the rice fields. Legs carried themselves, the eyes just could not cover everything proiskhodyaschee- no words.
Then junk, tiny beach and the hotel. The next day, it hurts, even where there is nothing like a match.

More rental bikes, a great, tandems, kayaks for little money, a beautiful bay, a green hilly island and friendly inhabitants of this island.

In general, the Cat Ba pleased. But the time has come to say goodbye to this hospitable island and return to their homeland.

All the same Hoang Long went 7-15 in Hanoi, walking distance to the lake, this time managed to get lost, but good people are not given the gulf and we circled pretty, all-out to the lake still. We move into the first vending hotel, after bargaining for $ 22 with a good breakfast. In Hanoi held a 1, 5 days, but more to do here seems like nothing. Raspiarenny Old City is more reminiscent Cherkizon, concentrated all the sights quite compact and easy to walk around during the day. Not to say that Hanoi did not like, but that, too, liked to say. Bangkok seemed to me more interesting.
I went to the War Museum. They walked among the captured equipment, climb inside shtatovskih transport helicopter. Prikolnenko.
The only thing is the lack of gunshot smuschaet- galleries. The country with the military past only one available firearm and shooting in the cartridges really anything there.
Tolley case in the accession countries neighbors: easily accessible (Ty) with a large range (Cambodia) bullet shooting ranges. Well ladno- will not grumble.

We finished and half the day at the reception in the morning ordered a taxi for $ 17 (expensive of course, but oh well). 35 minutes and we airport. Just a couple of hours- already on the plane. Another 10 hours and ...

That's all. The overall impression of Vietnam clearly positive. No, we are faced with cases of indiscriminate and widespread fraud and divorce almost at every turn, feared that, having read some avtorov.I, if possible, make sure you still go there. Partly the problem was that in many places, even in Hanoi, it is difficult to find people speaking English (I'm not talking about the area of ​​Hoan Kiem), solved the problem of Anglo-Vietnamese interpreter on the phone. As with orienteering - phone navigator Vietnam. Sometimes it was hard to change money- in Cao Bang bank closed in front of us at 16-45. But it's really the little things against the positive charge, which has given the country.

The Vietnam goodbye !!!
and the pictures actually

Cat Ba Island

Vietnamese coffee

on the island

Posted in [mergetime] 1374668835 [/ mergetime]
More

More

and

More

these pedals will not erase)))

Center