June 2011 Vietnam

That's decided to share a small report on his independent trip to Vietnam. It will be a little gallery, so please do not break. At the same time I try to give all the Old yavkam, passwords, suddenly someone come in handy.

So here we go:

The decision to visit Vietnam, came at a time when the accident site Qatar Airways saw the information about the campaign, which consisted in the fact that the ticket from Moscow to Hanoi from fees cost about 18,000 vechnoderevyannyh that sooo cheap. Even after the Philippines, would continue to conquer Asia. Hotels zabukany plan visits made, things are collected, and here we are on the platform, ready to board the train St. Petersburg - Moscow. As a people we experienced, the program in Moscow standard, luggage storage at the Paveletsky themselves in a café - breakfast (there'll retreat and say that in the area of ​​Paveletskaya station ideal place for breakfast / lunch / dinner is a café dumplings - a price tag just Funny, but very tasty and satisfying, taking into account that in the Domodedovo soup is 300 p, the same), then free time, such as a movie, and then landing on the Aeroexpress, 40 minutes and we are in Domodedovo. Luggage, customs - there is nothing special, it was more than once. Landing a plane taking off, a deep sleep, a jar of beer, aircraft food, sleep -
5 hours before Qatar, passed quickly, until the next docking of aircraft 2 hours, so it's time just to go to the transfer zone, stretch your legs and Wellcome registration on board. Another 7 hours and welcome to Bangkok, only hrenushki us out of the plane, flying to Hanoi released sit wait another hour and a half when people typed to Hanoi. Rise - half hour, and he Hanoi. State is already close to a coma, so after leaving the house took more than 40 hours, and the hotel is far away. From Hanoi airport to the city center about 40 km, get plenty of options:
Bus + very inexpensive,
 - Heat, no kondeya, many Viets with trunks
Taxi:
+ Condo and quickly,
 - A little expensive (tutu again want to digress and looking ahead to say that Vietnam taxis are very expensive and over the counter)
bus:
our choice for condo + price tag of $ 6 per couple + 6 people Viets also not particularly strained.
They sat down, drove, rode 40 minutes to Hanoi. I was thinking to take the moped rental, for cheap, I broke up with this idea immediately. THAT'S FUCKED UP!!! traffic lights? - Is not heard, the signs? - see above. Complete chaos, hundreds, thousands, millions of mopeds, everyone goes where and how he wants. on an opposite course nobody rides, but actually saw a couple of intersections that do not have to call in to the oncoming nereal. but what is most interesting, accidents for 12 days did not see any dead bodies along the road, and do not lie.
They arrived at the hotel (there will be more correct to say Gest), because the hotel is only to sleep and wash and 5 stars with the ol inclusive tries not necessary in principle. Showered, rested here and it was dark, the plan for the evening was as follows: find a tour agency and buy a tour to Halong Bay, a walk, dine, for soup eaten in Moscow long ago digested and the food on the plane - this is not a restaurant, even if it Qatar.

The agency found quickly, the tour itself from Hanoi for 3 days 2 nights includes: Bus trip to Halong Bay, evening and night on junk, including lunch and dinner, visit the caves of Han Dan Guo morning to board the bus on the island of Cat Ba with a visit to the park, check in hotel with lunch and dinner, in the morning and back to the junk in Halong Bay, where a bus to Hanoi. And now attention !!! for all this, for two people they charged us $ 70. Here again, it should be said that if you have the dough nemeryannom, such as there may be green, and 2000, the difference is only in the cabin on the junk and delivery method of your carcass to Halong Bay. But believe me 70 bucks and the quality was more than decent.
The bus from Hanoi to the bay is about 3, 5 hours ahead of us drove US buhie shkololyata that his bydlovskim behavior Jam whole bus in about 20 minutes so that we had a couple of them clearly explain that a lot of them in this celebration of life on a mixture of obscene English and Russian. On the way essno delivered to a store where everything costs 3 times more expensive than in the area, but since the bus was a condo, a shop we were interested only in the context celebrate small need.
Actually there Halong pier on a myriad of junks, crowds of tourists, who loaded and unloaded the noise of outboard motors, and so on. Add to this the heat and suitcases, the desire to only one more would have to sail. But we sailed, chumodany in the cabin, we have sung and drunk beer, go up to the upper deck, and ... here comes the realization that it was not in vain. Here it should be noted that a huge role in visiting Halong weather plays and we to schatyu her luck. Unfortunately, no photo can not convey the beauty but I'll try:

Rocks Ha Long, there are about a thousand local and believe that this is the way the back of the dragon

we landed a little swim to the caves of Han Dan Guo and walked on them. The caves are illuminated, so that it looks very nice

but it is the natural light that nature has created

After strolling through the caves, you can buy from local merchants fresh bamboo juice (without pulp), it is worth it for our money about 10 rubles for 0, 5 liters, it is really very tasty and great refreshing, sat down on junk, an evening spent on the loungers on upper deck with a beer and fish snacks, head over to clear starry sky, in front of which was a decline here:

But it is night was fun as condo is first dripped condensation on my foot, then completely dead after 5 minutes was well sooooo hot)))) and for the full buzz, on a nearby junk cursed the Americans made a rather strong seiche with music and dances in the style of " Killed nigger bitch soaked "!!! Tragically oiled yadom no sneakers, no strong swearword to these vampires do not reach, so we had to sleep well.
In the morning, disembark on Cat Ba, we have to start was brought to a local recreation park, where the main attraction was lifting his carcass to the mountain, as it turned out this dubious pleasure, but more on that later, but here is the house !!! in this park

Now sobsna this pleasure: the heat under 40, wild humidity, sometimes impassable trails, rotted staircase, and here and there, and had to climb over the wall in the literal sense, and so an hour and a half. But the defeated Everest, we feel just by professional climbers, sweat fills our eyes, but we are happy. Some Asians shoved my kids to take a picture of me (and this is not a joke), the way because I do not is small in size, probably for this reason with me constantly fotkalis throughout Vietnam, at least take the money. And then I see that shock me, it makes me so vile and disgusting, it's beyond words. For the cloud of fucking km, on a tiny island at the top of the mountain I see here is:

yeah let it remain on the conscience of the pig. Going down, we loaded into a bus and taken to the city itself, where we settled into the hotel decided to swim to the island of monkeys, cost is about $ 6, and it seemed to dwell there fucking bunch of primates, but we were up to the lantern, whose sole purpose was to dip his Teles in the warm waters of Halong Bay, and lie in the sun. But sailed to even so I decided to look for the most primates, but after learning that their hypothetically see even need to climb on the rocks, these things Vietnamese macaques were sent to a purely Russian ass. but not before I had even so pofotkat few species from the island

and the beach itself is sobsno

sailed from the island after dark, we decided to take a walk on the evening promenade. Here I would like to tell you is this: a great many merchants and the embankment is a tray with all consumer goods on the shelves are lighter ZIPPO, well, sooo old, everything in the mold with merikanskimi inscriptions (Tipo trophies with the war itself) and a price tag of dollars since 100 -150. Since at that time I was smoking, something very much I wanted to buy this, but started trading, I was confused, that very much they playfully throw a price tag, and upon closer inspection, it turned out that it is a cheap imitation Zippo, they also specifically older. in general, the full divorce, as a result of the Vietnam War with a lighter I bought, threw a smoke, and then all kuryagam wish. Well, keep in mind this divorce and do not fall.
Taking a walk along the promenade, we came upon a shop that sold mandatory being trafficked from Viet souvenir for funny money (about 200 rubles), namely, preserved in alcohol cobra.

Who is at home as a souvenir, because of how these things to drink, who says that everything is OK, who says that 50 grams of pressure jumps, and other rumors, that it is generally necessary as an ointment from joint pain to use, and snakes I hell I'm afraid that's not at the risk of opening the bottle.
After the purchase was decided to have dinner, but not easy, but with the invention. And here it is worth noting that there is entertainment on Cat Ba as restaurants in the open sea, about 400-500 meters from the shore. That's what I'll tell you vesch, first you on uthloy boat in complete darkness driven (float) to one of these restaurants while you're in this moment think schA your trunk in the side, grandmother myself, the body at sea))) but nothing happened . Restaurant is not the Ritz and the Sheraton, but we like to fans of trash and waste, and all the local color is just at hand. Plastic chairs covered with tin tables, simple and spartan, but there is something there. Come to choose their dinner. Dinner swims or crawls there in baskets in the sea, you poke your finger, choose to weight or piece and go drink beer while you cook (again you choose, boil, fry or grill). In the evening the menu was here is:

We have vybrati hell knows some sea centipedes, taste than something resembling a lobster and shrimp, quite disgusting to look at, but delicious. And here it is necessary to digress even for a Vietnamese chips - NYOK MOM !!! Mmmmm like many in this word for the ignorant to say that it is the sauce. I know he made not only in Vietnam but also in other countries, and it is believed exactly 50 to 50. From him or dragged (like me) or running to the nearest toilet Ichthyander call (like my wife). You can see what is in Wikipedia if in a nutshell it is sauce for seafood, which is obtained when the fish is rotting in the sun, and here the liquid is NYOK MAM. It has a very pungent smell and slightly sweet taste, usually it podaut Perch with a sharp chili, it is necessary to dip the fish, from which turns out very interesting taste. Just want to note, the locals do not like to submit it to tourists, probably because of the smell, or even why. so if you decide to try nyok mothers, then ask him very strongly and not once

Supper and came back to shore, we learned that hell tired of hitting the pillow in the room, prodryhli until morning. After that breakfast, we got on a bus to travel 100 km to their junks, which alone actually we sailed back to Halong to ottel sat on the bus after 3 5 hours to come back to Hanoi.
Hanoi we met nice rain shower, from which you get wet in a couple of seconds, and here began the most interesting:
The next item in our trash tripping was the city of Hoi An, which is 700 km from Hanoi, and the plan was this: take the night train and easy access to the destination, and here began the very surprises for which we love independent travel. I did not have a train ticket, or rather were two places in different cars, with the unrealistic dibs on 3 shelves in the general coach. In this perspective, I was sent by my Katyusha already in the ass and the Vietnamese version come up with something less treshovy. And here I would like to say the following: Dear polyglots, people who know all the languages ​​of the world, except the Vietnamese, and English better than their native language Dahl, Pushkin and co. You can safely tuck their knowledge ... well, who is much more convenient. In Vietnam, it is necessary to speak in Vietnamese, for nefig. Of course, in hotels and in the places he is known for tourism and good, but in the city explained to the local natives ... your chances are about the same as, say to fly into space, = 0. On the second day, I was not able to break the curse a language barrier between us, spat on the case and began to poke a finger, or the fact that I want to show or gestures. Most my favorite example - it is as I explained to the taxi driver that we have to the railway station:
chug-chug-chug !!! the-tuuuuuuuuuuuu !!! hands and Aki locomotive. And I realized I have a son in Vietnam.
But it was a retreat, and here we are at the station comes a memory that Vietnam has such a feature as the slip-ALS, ie bus where you do not sit and small beds you sleep. Now Dear experts, attention question in the evening, with a suitcase in a foreign country and the city, jumping from under the wheels mopedov, try to find a bus station (which is not), and the bus to Hoi Anya taking into account that local You do not fucking understand? and such popravochka - Hoi An was not the last point of our trip, so the option - to spend the night and in the morning already thinking does not fit, because everything was setting a copper basin.
The answer is - a miracle !!! And then a miracle happened, we accidentally stumble upon a Vietnamese aunt that
a) understands Inglish
b) had a friend who was driving it is today, it was in Hoi An, it is in slip-bass.
She called him, he was already on the bus, it turned out that there the last 2 seats !!! which under our holding then another 40 minutes, since the female taxi driver whom we caught, got lost, and even then ripped off us 20 bucks, but bottom line is that we are in this same bus and slept through the night, in the morning disembarked in the cultural capital of Vietnam, Hue City

Now he slip bass. There is even a TV set with DVD, a condo, a toilet and blankets if cold. When taking into account that for two and a distance of 700 km, we have given 500 rubles, that's just a super tool to move

Much to our regret, in Hue, we could not walk because the bus to Hoi Anne has been through 30 minutes after our arrival, but I think next time we will definitely all climbed.
Another 2 hours, 5 to less comfort and we bus in Hoi An is a wonderful town that is trying to stay as long as possible in the past. Staying in the hotel for as much as $ 15 per day, and taking a shower, we went for a walk around the city, thinking that we will get to the sea tomorrow. Originally, Hoi An is famous for its textiles, here you can make everything in order, from the handkerchief, the costume triples for ridiculous money, but we were interested in the city itself, not clothes. Taking a walk we came here on a sports school for local children

Just in Hoi An, you can buy beautiful Chinese lamps, of which there are a huge number of

in the evening lit water sculpture, unfortunately the photo does not give as beautiful

And in Vietnam are very kind and nice people, that's like a uncle

or saleswoman juice

In the morning, we went to the beach, but as the moped us away from sin to take did not, then padded in the heat hours as a half, and before reaching the promised beach breathing in exhaust fumes from passing trucks and sensible reasoning that no ice was taken decision century - thanks to Hoi Anya, but it's time to bask in the sun and so we pulled briskly toward our hotel, do not forget to take a picture two local attractions. House of Chinese writers

and the Japanese bridge (do not want to tell the legend, it is interesting, google.)

collecting chumodany we hastily pulled on the nearest taxi to the city of Danang, which is 20 km from Hoi Anya, unload the day in the scorching heat, with a pile of suitcases and freshly bought a travel backpack for as much as $ 15, we started looking for a hotel near the beach, China Beach about half an hour after we found it. From blasphemous sentences such as $ 18 for the room, we of course refused, because expensive))) and as a result found for 14. For the money was a great room with a TV set and RUSSIAN !!! FIRST !!! channel kondeem and shower. Suddenly, it is useful, that's the name of the hotel

In Viet Nam, and specifically on China Beach, near our hotel it was a very interesting system of local eateries: the day it was a normal pavement, but after dark, it appeared tables, plastic chairs, crates of beer, the freshest seafood and grill. In the next post threw wire with a bulb, here's the lighting. Periodically visit the thought of that as a joke: "Is not ebnet"? "Yes, it did not seem to be." but the price of 100 rubles per kilo of tiger prawns and tsat beers do their job properly, every evening we were there noted. Here at once we would like to note that in Vietnam do not care where you eat on the street on a plastic chair or pretentious restaurant, price list, in principle, all the same. At 400 rubles, two gorge and get drunk so that because of the table to go hard.

Thank you all for your attention.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting