A trip to the dog, the sea, the savages (Krasnodar)

It all started with the fact that I prolyubil somewhere TRAVEL. passport (was too lazy to recover). Since this event zakordone not considered. Decided - let's go the whole family, for 10 days, savages, (myself, my wife, the dog (German Ovcara)) rest on the coast native, I mean - Krasnodar our all. In fact the trip, spread a small (50+ Picchu) fotootchetik with commentaries :)

Immediately write on what went and spent it:

1. Machine: Toyota Auris (respectively hatchback), plenty of space, even though things have scored under the roof (the entire trunk was isolated Sobakin)
2. Distance from MSC to MSC, published 4900 km.
3. Route: МСК-Краснодар-Новороссийск-Дюрсо-Утриш-Новоросийск-Сочи-Адлер-Джубга-МСК.
2. On money: petrol 11 TR, food - about 7 tr, hotel / camping - 4.5 TR, restaurants / pubs - 3 tr, other expenses - about 5 tr , in general - very budget.

50 photos.

1. assemble, package :)

2. Boot, sat on the board of the main passenger :)

3. Goodbye, the capital.

4. 5 hours M4 (spent about 250 p. At the checkpoint) and hi Voronezh. Due to the late time in the city itself is not stopped by.

5. Shaggy passenger feels great :) (terrorists to note - stopped by traffic police post in front of Voronezh, a dog walk. From his post in the direction of my car, immediately ran to the inspector and gunner, and saw Chance (dog) immediately turned around and returned to the post :))

6. We got almost to the Rostov-on-Don (about 700 km. From MSK), then that overcame me. We stopped at a gas station, the dog walked and fed themselves slept in the car for 4 hours. Lunch box :)

7. Rostov rode side, we had to rush to Krasnodar (waiting for friends, who then spent the night).

8. We arrived in Krasnodar (the quality of the road - perfect, except for a small (about 100 km.) Area between Rostov and Krasnodar). Traffic police never, for the whole trip did not stop (although fines from the cameras (speed), brought on 2 TR :)).

9. Came to friends in Krasnodar. The night. Rest (for ethical reasons, I will not upload photos - say one thing, thanks to the hospitality of Krasnodar, instead of the planned one day had to stay for 2 days), the city beautiful, good people - really enjoyed it. Zaposchyu a couple of pictures from Krasnodar.
A chance to ride the tram, all the people in the tram delighted, no aggression.

10. Very pleased, that this avenue and the city center (it is almost all pedestrian). We walked there until midnight.

12.Nu time and the privilege to know, we are still savages went, starting and arriving in Novorossiysk.

13. Profit oschyuscheniya: port city. According to its beautiful, southern :) do not stay long.

14. Next go to Durso (Abrau Durso and it is completely different settlement). Chance Novorossiysk, the first time in my life saw the sea :) I tried to lap the water - long cursed :), but in Abrau, where we arrived there is a lake and it is fresh water (and beautiful) that the beast was very pleased.

15. After Durso, the fun begins - it is necessary to find parking (where we plan to spend about 5 days). We drive to the reserve Small Utrish. Road fun, food, and I think - when the next stone I Carter breaks.

16. Ordeal riding along the coast over, found parking. For the money - 500 rubles per day per car and a tent (without limiting the number of people), there is a mineral spring (water awesome), bar, security and equipped campsites. Is located.

Tags

See also

New and interesting