Carmen Electra for the April issue of FHM

For a beautiful woman age is not a problem! However, only in recent years to the ladies, after forty began to show interest in fashion houses and magazines. It all started with the advertising companies, and continued male gloss previously focused mainly on the beauties of up to 30 years. And the first in the list of mature beauties appeared in men's magazines, will now bear the name of Carmen Electra, which flashed on a photo shoot for FHM. And the picture stars in underwear even graced the cover - and it is the first case in the history of the magazine when the cover star posing a person over forty years.

"The most age" model - Carmen Electra on the cover of FHM

Of course, judging by the photos, the 41-year-old Carmen does not look his age. Incidentally, in the accompanying interview, Electra said that now feels much more confident than 25.

"I feel more comfortable, less nervous. I feel like I'm in the right place. And it allows you to feel sexy. FHM often supported me in his career, and I am honored to once again appear on the cover of the magazine. And I think that sexuality depends on your environment. From those to whom you want to impress. I love to pose for the camera, like flights of fancy. And I love the new outfits. A regular clothes can not wear normal. And yes, I have, of course, there is a red swimsuit ยป.

With sexy star can not argue

Incidentally, this year's magazine FHM hold a competition of "100 Sexiest Women". Personally, I am confident that Carmen will exactly a hundred, and will take the last place.

She clearly does not look at '41

Tags

See also

New and interesting