One left: model and boxing

Toned slim body for top models - the main source of income, but rather a tool by which they make good money. Take care of yourself, to train for hours in the hall - part of the hard life of the long-legged queens of the catwalk. Candice Swanepoel, Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller, Carmen Electra and Izabel Goulart can not only demonstrate a delicious body in bikini luxury, but to fight back. Boxing - their common passion.

As we are assured by experienced trainers, boxing fails due to a sufficiently short period of time to work out the maximum number of muscles and bring the body back in order. Boxing - a peculiar mix of cardio and moderate power load. Just as much as the female body requires to maintain good physical shape.

Candice Swanepoel

I was very lucky with the figure, because it is almost perfect by nature (approx. Inherited from his mother). However, each time before beach season I strengthen my workout to look amazing. Yoga and fitness among my daily favorites. But about six months ago, I was fascinated and boxing. I like that during sparring I spend the extra calories, but build muscle to body acquires a clear relief. Still very active in the hip and pelvis, which means that those extra pounds and cellulite is absolutely not afraid.

Candice and her coach

Adriana Lima

Boxing - my passion. I've been around 10 years. Every day I learn more and more tricks that thanks to my wonderful coach, Michael Oladzhaydu, I starts to get very quickly. Daily training - the key to success. But before training must be short warm-up, so as not to damage the muscles - jumping rope for the first ten minutes, and then press. I feel absolutely exhausted after class, but I know that the result is worth it.

Adriana with her personal trainer Michael Oladzhayda

After a grueling workout

Carmen Electra

For many years a variety of training, including mainly been aerobics, passed practically nothing. I realized this as soon as seriously attracted to boxing. None of training did not allow such a powerful release of energy, like boxing. Perhaps boxing still the most effective means to combat fat deposits in the abdominal area - constant twisting left no fat no chance. And, of course, the ideal press, which can boast on the beach - the dream of every girl.

Carmen with her personal
by coach
Marisa Miller

What I just did not try to do in my life - fitness, pilates, yoga. And in the end came in the box. In my weekly plan three or four workouts per week, each lasting at least one hour. I train so hard, that after the first ten minutes of sweat flowing creek with me. I was confused at first it even, but then I thought that I come here to work on the result, rather than thinking about the ideal makeup or styling. Work in full force gives incredible results.

Tags

See also

New and interesting