Yoga in Hollywood

All celebrities need to constantly look stunning. To this end, each of them selects either diet or exercises a type of sport. Many celebrities prefer yoga as a way to lose weight or just maintain yourself in shape. I've always wondered whether yoga has such an impact on the shape of what is now I'm totally convinced. Judge for yourself.

Madonna, for example, takes this sport very seriously. It is difficult not to notice why not just look at her! Well, who's to say that it looks like 52 years? Not every 20-year-old can take such a position.

Jennifer Aniston is constantly in great shape, and yoga is the cause. It deals with almost every day for 45 minutes of jogging.

Gwyneth Paltrow practices yoga and eats only healthy foods. The actress says that this style of life, she feels much better. It looks like it is going in her favor: she looks a hundred.

Sarah Jessica Parker says that she tries to lead a healthy lifestyle, using the stairs instead of the elevator, walking instead of driving distance by taxi, etc. After the birth of her son, Sarah quickly returned to form, constantly working out. Nonetheless, she says she does yoga to balance the irregular working schedule.

At Reese Witherspoon in the first place and run Pilates, yoga but she also devotes a lot of time. Actress goes to 90-minute workout YogaHop where they are engaged with the music of hip-hop, rock and pop. And again - the result on the face! In addition, the hall sessions Reese comes with a broad smile.

Camilla Belle says that yoga not only help her stay in shape. This mix of exercise and meditation. I keep on track, constantly self-confident. Yoga helps me to escape from the day's work and rasslabitsya.

Judging by the photos of the paparazzi online, Ashley Greene spends in the gym all the free time, even during the filming of various projects. When filming 'Twilight', actress ran every day in the morning, along with co-star Callan Lutz. But recently she started to spend time doing yoga. But with whom to take an example! Way to go, Ash!

Carmen Electra at 39 sometimes looks better than some of the young girls. She practices yoga at his home near the pool. The actress apparently foresaw the appearance of pesky photographers, make-up applying for sports.

Tags

See also

New and interesting