A little horse

... And each in his own horse. © No, we will go in this post is not about Ksenia Sobchak. And the horses and the celebrities who love horseback riding. From horseback riding to some celebrities have to face during the shooting of action movies, and some stars just love horses, and spend their free time on a horse)

1. Angelina Jolie

Fans on her fan site to joke that, judging by the photos, Angelina is ready to kiss anything.

2. Amy Winehouse

This crazy, so crazy. We see that she truly enjoyed driving fast.

3. Brittany Murphy

Beautiful photo, it is a pity that the horse cut.

4. Carmen Electra

Exploits the image of the Amazon.

5. Gisele Bundchen

Giselle - a real professional rider, in his spare time likes to ride a horse. And in working time to exploit the image of the legendary Lady Godiva.

6. Jennifer Garner

Satisfied with their children a tour of the race track.

7. Johnny Depp

Such brave and daredevil guy, Johnny, is no stranger to ride the horse.

8. Julia Roberts

Zealous fighter for the purity of the environment, Julia sometimes likes to ride.

9. Lucy Liu

For Lucy's time spent with the horses - a real vacation.

10. Madonna

Going on a horse in the shoes - this is certainly a bold move.

11. Nicole Kidman

Here's an example of what the actors sometimes have to willy-nilly, to pose as brave riders

12. Robert Redfort

Classic cowboy image - no woman can resist

13. Sheryl Crow

Very pretty picture - it looks like it has found common language with them

14. Sienna Miller

These colors have been, in my opinion, represent the flag ... but to paint the horses - it's awful, and certainly grinpisovtsy were furious.

15. Viggo Mortensen

The original appearance on the red carpet all at once on the spot.

In general, looking at these photos, I decided that most celebrities are simply exploiting these wonderful animals for a sexual image or a bright photo shoot. All the more pleased I am for those who really love the horses.

Tags

See also

New and interesting