Golden Globes 2012

Well, boys, wait! After many rehearsals in a variety of secular parties of lower rank, from 15 to 16 January at the Los Angeles ceremony took place after film award "Golden Globe 2012". In general himself "Globe" can be regarded as a kind of rehearsal, because it precedes the most long-awaited ceremony of the year, namely the "Oscar 2012" to be held in late February of this year. But now, on the other. Any ceremony - it's not just a movie, music, hordes of stars of the first and the first magnitude, scurrying back and forth, but also outfits that these very stars are beginning to choose a year before the long-awaited ceremony to go all out to show off their front lenses of the paparazzi. Well, I suggest you an overview with a red carpet 69th awards ceremony award «Golden Globe».

Whether the girl, or vision - Charlize Theron is delicious from head to toe! To pass the red carpet beauty-actress chose zephyr pink dress Dior and jewelry by Cartier. In general, in such an outfit every feel like a queen, but it is not every. Unlike Charlize.

It's nice to think that Kelly Osbourne and even become a "real lady", she did not forget about who her daddy. Ozzy Osbourne's daughter appeared at the Golden Globes in a very elegant and at the same time very original dress blue. Leased line and shoulder mermaid tail skirt perfectly complemented each other and restrained beam at the back, and modest (by Hollywood standards) earrings did not pretentious way.

Black-and-white gown by J.Mendel Claire Danes would be an ordinary ...

... If it were not cut on the back. Sometimes it is better to hide the chest and show something more unexpected.

Attire Heidi Klum - is a case where the whole image does not create the dress and decoration. Massive necklace and ring with turquoise stones not only attract attention but also perfectly combines with delicate color dress Calvin Klein.

As expected, the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo» Rooney Mara appeared at the ceremony wearing a black dress ... which I did not like. I taste the original multi-layer bodice veil, but the fabric skirt reminded me of an office suit. And not a drop of color - too much black.

Diane Lane was very good on the red carpet. Perhaps this outfit and dress would be the best of 2012, so that something like we have already seen somewhere, but the actress was able to demonstrate their femininity, gentleness and luxury area.

Even at social events we used to see Emma Stone in the image of the neighbor girls, but Lanvin dress has helped us to see her as a woman - strong, passionate and sexy. For original combination of colors, flowing skirt with a slit and a bold belt at the waist - Lanvin works wonders.

I do not know about you, but I have a feeling that Angelina came back 10-15 years ago. This image reminds me of a rebel Angie does not think of the family hearth, Brad Pitt and brood spinogryzov children. Maybe dress with scarlet trim awakens in her violent feelings? Or is it a red lipstick?

A beautiful dress, but not on Lea Michele. I think the silver toilet from Marchesa created for more mature ladies, but not for the 25-year-old girl.

Quite an interesting dress with print in the form of clouds of smoke chose Sarah Michelle Gellar, but I see it only on Katy Perry. Or Rihanna. We need to develop a unique style, Sarah!

Michelle Williams still won the "Golden Globe" for the film "7 days and nights with Marilyn Monroe" (and she is a big fellow!), But the award for the best image of the ceremony, I would not give it. Non-sexual and not at all! Tape hair gives Michelle mean some flavor, but it can not save the whole image.

Magnificent lace dress Elie Saab showed us Jessica Biel. All is well and wonderful, but I would gladly otporola long sleeves. Although it may be, they all highlight?

Madonna, in general, in his repertoire. I do not even know how to react to her outfits ... because they are so organically look at it. The conclusion is that the dress - no, but it Madonna - yes, yes, yes!

Beautiful dress of interesting colors and with a neckline on the back (take a word - it is there). Wow! But Julianna Margulies forgot to schedule at its chic dress waist. Every woman should rise, even if it does not exist!

The same trouble at the namesake Margulis Julianne Moore. Where is the waist? In addition, it reminded me of the image of the bow of Angelina Jolie at the ceremony "Oscar" in 2009, when Agee was black dress and large emerald earrings.

I will not argue that Natalie Portman is a very talented actress and real beauty. And in general I really, really like it. But there is no appeal of the female, from which men usually breath. And even Lanvin dress her in this is not an assistant. Lanvin is not always works wonders ...

This dress Salma Hayek simply has no equal. Brilliant dress Gucci c gold accents on the bodice is very advantageous to present appetizing forms sultry Mexican. Learn, Natalie!

Apparently Salma still exists competitor: Sofia Vergara and her delightful figure in a toilet by Vera Wang. Breathing even catches me. Learn, Natalie!

Once one of the designers said that going out on the red carpet in a red dress - bad form. I do not agree ...

... I think Reese Witherspoon have a very good tone.

Jodie Foster has never claimed the laurels of fashion icons and the most beautiful women in the world, but there is no reason to make of themselves asexual dwarf.

Have you ever seen a more beautiful Kate Winslet? I'm not! What a sight, what to become. It just shines! Who would think that the whole thing in black and white satin dress Jenny Packham with playful cut on his chest. And here and there. Did you see her man ?!

Whether mermaid, or Firebird. No matter - the original dress with a greenish tint to face very Evan Rachel Wood.

Meryl Streep loves dress-shirt with a fluffy long skirt. And rightly so. They emphasize its unique style and she really goes.

The star of the film "Mission: Impossible 4" Paula Patton very pleased spectators yellow strapless dress, because the ceremony was not a lot of bright dresses. In addition, solar toilet by Monique Lhullier very effectively highlighted dark skin actress.

Nicole Richie

Jessica Chastain looks good, but is able and better.

At this time, Tilda Swinton chose a skirt, but certainly in the ensemble with the jacket.

Helen Mirren

Zooey Deschanel and her original manicure

Elle Macpherson

Freida Pinto

Piper Perabo in the image of crazy princess

Dianna Agron

The star of "Bridesmaids' Melissa McCarthy

Amanda Peet

Young mom Jessica Alba quickly come in shape after childbirth. Beauty!

Kate Beckinsale

Mila Kunis

Little woman Channing Tatum Jenna Devon - has not recognized her at once, but it looks perfectly

Shaylin Woodley

Nicole Kidman and her ethno-dress

Tags

See also

New and interesting