Cardboard figure of Bradley Cooper in full growth accompanies an American everywhere

Celebrity Life ... in some smysle

A lady from New Jersey is living the dream life of any woman - she spends every moment of your day with the Hollywood star Bradley Cooper. Well, not to him personally but to his cardboard image of a full-length.

39-year-old Danielle Davis has developed a unique life for himself and his "cardboard Cooper", which is with her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. She goes with him to shop, prepare and eat with him, mowing the lawn with him and even takes him to bed. You would think that Danielle - a spinster who lives alone with her cat, but no, she is married and she has two children. Her family, oddly, maintains its "Cooper experiment».

"My husband fully supports me and believes that it is ridiculous - says Danielle. - Strange, but some of his friends asked him, in the manner he as if I hang out in the city with this Bradley Cooper, not a cardboard version ».

Danielle pictures of yourself and your family with poster Cooper in all sorts of funny poses, and then puts them in Instagram in a series of "Today with Cooper." She also launched a website - My Life with Bradley Cooper - which leads the chronicle of his life with the celebrity. On the site, it answers the question "Why?", She asks that each "Because, my friends, this is America. So why not? ».

While Danielle's husband, Ed, is a relatively disinterested participant in these photos, her children seem to show a lot more enthusiasm. When asked why she chose the star of "The Hangover," Danielle said, because she actually studied with him in college at the University of Villanova: "I studied with him for one year, and together we participated in the production of the play, so I watched his career from the very beginning of it ».

Danielle has become quite popular - in her Instagram More than 10 000 subscribers, and now she writes a book about his experiment.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting