All about I (39 photos, 19 gif)

Recently experienced a hard drive crash, 90% of information recovered, but remained osadochek 33,835,696

So many cute heart garbage almost disappeared, as much horror takes! Now I will back up everything, including online.
At the same time, maybe someone will be interesting to look at Saturday spaynetovsky calm my "creativity"

Photoshop and its application in home

You can feel Highlander

Knight

hero cult toys from childhood

Michael Jackson

Kakangelom!

The owner of the twin brother

Captain Sparrow :)

There really recognize me without the original hard

You can congratulate her friend original (all the people in the photo - it's me)

And from the props left over from the "filming" make personal emoticons, such as those

Yes, the number of gift eccentricities not limited example of this portrait

do here such gif'ku

Amiss February 14 :)

Few of my New Year's cats

Few fun'a and interesting pieces with fotika

Get a grasp of the label, it is a miracle the highest boss bought for 95,000 rubles. Sony VAIO but

Close some branches in regions, came a lot of trash. Conducted an inventory of warehouse equipment, I found a box of condoms especially strong for anal sex. It became clear methods of work of the authorities on the ground

Five in the morning, Red Square, go with a friend to the body-art exhibition, and people have (yet?) Thumps five in the morning, the Red Square! (near Pilica by car)

Very interesting looking sky reminded me of films about aliens attacking the Earth

Olenka, incredible acrobat

Just last gif c DR other

Few shots with my govnozerkalochki

Few accordionist gif'ok

A little summer

That, incidentally, is another application of Photoshop: slightly positive from nothing

Tags

See also

New and interesting