Myths and Reality in 2012.

Because recently sharply increased the flow of information regarding the end of the world, the yellow media actively exaggerate and relish this topic, and a number of forecasters and scientists are sounding the alarm, I decided to analyze the situation and tried to draw conclusions about the possibility of this event.

I hasten to note that the facts will be analyzed from the point of view of a man who was educated mainly in the Soviet and post-Soviet period. Work and education related to the exact and natural sciences. In esotericism, astrology and similar nonsense not believe at all. I'll try not to go into details and does not clog the topic large volumes of information, I will try to convey only the essence.
8 photos, 1 video + text

So let's see what awaits us and what is the probability that something will happen:

In December 2012 will begin the parade of planets, to this effect, we will see the first of three eclipses. Then the sun will rise in line with Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and the Earth and exactly 21 December 2012 will happen the last eclipse. And it was December 21, 2012 we will witness the amazing parade of planets, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars and Earth will stand in line. That will happen this phenomenon, we can see very soon (wrote authoritative publication www. Mistic-news.ru).

Many hacks and filmmakers frighten us so that the parade take on a momentum effect on the sun, which could result in increased activity, which in turn will lead to changes on the ground.

Let's try to figure out for yourself that this corresponds to reality. So, we use the program paradplanet.swf, which is freely available on the network and simulate the position of the planets in the solar system on the day of H. From the screenshot you can see that there is nothing even remotely resembling a parade of planets is not observed. In general, a parade of planets is called an event, where several naked-eye planets are close enough to each other in the sky.

I recall that recently NASA employees responded to the many questions that budarazhat now public. Here's one:
Q: Does anything happen when the planets line up in such a way that the impact on the Earth?
A: Over the next few decades will not be any special arrangements of the planets. Even when constructing such cases, they do not have a significant impact on the Earth. The Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012. Every year in December, the Sun, the Earth and the center of our Milky Way Galaxy are approximately on the same line, but this phenomenon has no effect.

Now consider the degree of influence of the parade of planets and planets such as the sun.

The main indicator that we consider is the weight (Weight (from the Greek. Μάζα) - scalar physical quantity, one of the most important variables in physics. Initially, (XVII-XIX century), it was characterized by "amount of substance" in the physical object, from which, according to representations of the time dependent as the ability of an object to resist the applied force (inertia) and gravitational properties - weight. Closely related to the concepts of "energy" and "momentum" (in the modern view - equivalent to the weight of the rest energy)). (http://ru.wikipedia.org). On a graph comparing the mass of bodies of the solar system can be seen how insignificant weight of even the largest of the planets relative to the mass of the sun. Well, for example, the mass of the sun is 1, 9891 • 10v30 and the mass of Jupiter, only 1, 8986 • 10v27 kg.

Among other things, the sun is an active system, both on the surface of the sun, and his body going on a number of processes in extreme temperatures, and the same gas giant Jupiter normal. Impact even all the planets of the solar system to the sun so small and rather tends to zero. Therefore, the assertion that the parade of planets lead to irreversible disasters the sun has nothing to do with reality. If you give an example on fingers, the assertion that Jupiter take on a momentum effect on the sun is equivalent to a drop of water will cause a tsunami in a bucket of water, even without falling into it, but just being there. Obvious stuff and nonsense.

Recently, the Internet exploded revelation Tibetan monk from the monastery Gyandrek under Kailas. Lama predicted that "terrible" date of December 21 in the world will come complete darkness and silence: no light, electricity, communications and sound. New predictor that bears the status of "oracle Shambhala" I am sure that in this day all the planets of the solar system line up in a row, and the Earth will pass through the galactic "zero band". This, they say, is a place in the universe, which can not be subject to any energy, as well as the alleged absence of an electromagnetic field at all objects.

Well, with a parade of planets, we figured out and now move on to part of the predictions about light and electromagnetic fields on Earth. In this respect I did not even really understand. Just I found the following material (cut answers scientist).

COMMENTARY. To resolve the dispute, we asked Almaz Galeev - associate professor of computational physics, senior researcher of the Department of Astronomy and Space Geodesy Institute of Physics CFI:
 - Man does not understand in this topic - said the scientist. - Here are a few controversial statements.

The term "zero band" of the galaxy, no! The entire universe is filled with matter as a matter of different fields or vacuum, so it lacks, and any areas where energy can not spread.

The fundamental laws of physics, which mark each student, read: energy is not taken out of nowhere and does not disappear, it just moves from one state to another. For example, solar energy can go into the substance of the process of photosynthesis.

With regard to the onset of complete darkness and silence - it's just nonsense! In complete darkness we do not stay. Even if there is a total solar eclipse, the sky continued to shine on the other stars in our galaxy. In addition, there are many natural phenomena that cause the light without the sun: luminescence, volcanic activity, radioactive radiation. As for silence, if the world has any material object, it moves, and the movement is sound. Complete silence will come only when the world will not do, or will not be the medium in which the sound waves can propagate.

Everything that happens around us and in ourselves - electromagnetic processes. The same photosynthesis - a chemical reaction, that is, the interaction of atoms and molecules, which occurs under the influence of the electromagnetic field. If the field is removed, then all that is around us, stop: no power that runs these processes.

All of the above is very logical, and there is no doubt.

Another topic that is actively being discussed in the media is the "Mayan prediction of" According to the calendar "long number" Maya, 21 December 2012 concluded this earthly civilization. People will take a completely new civilization, different from the current one. Maya told people about the reasons for these changes.

Posted in [mergetime] 1354614111 [/ mergetime]
On this topic has recently been a good story first-hand, to decipher this calendar.

Basically, to add something difficult. The end of the modern cycle that we use it on 31 December. Olivier, champagne and mandarin. I think the Maya can also celebrate the event these things. I mean, it's likely the new year than the end of the world.

Well, left to understand climatic cataclysms that await our planet. Many hacks, filmmakers and scientists predict we devastating ice age, or vice versa rapid melting of the ice caps of the poles.

Well, start with the fact that the glacial period -etap Earth's geological history of a few million years, during which on the background of the relative climate cooling occur repeated sharp growths materikovyhlednikovyh covers - glacial epoch, which alternate with relative warmings - the era of deglaciation (interglacial) . Inside a separate glacial epoch sometimes stand interstadials - periods of milder climate. That even in the geological time-calculation takes a decent amount of time.

In the Earth's history are the following glacial era:
 Early Proterozoic - 2, 5-2 billion years ago
 Late Proterozoic - 900-630 million years ago
 Paleozoic - 460-230 million years ago
 Cenozoic - 65 million years ago - currently

The glacier is not a static object. He constantly but very slowly moving. Morena - geological body, composed of glacial deposits. It is a mixture of unsorted debris of all sizes - from giant boulders, xenoliths, having a diameter of several hundred meters to the clay material, formed as a result of abrasion debris glacier as it moves.

Rushing moraine was not mentioned even once in the entire history of the earth and there is no fact of occurrence of rapid freezing in history. After all, if it happened once, it would be left traces, which no doubt would have paid attention geologists. According to current scientific evidence the Earth is 4, 54 billion years and during this time there is no confirmed fact of such phenomena. Well, either we are very "lucky».

Despite all this, I see people who buy matches, salt, flour, candles with a straight faces, and in the head with the hope of salvation. Good luck and do not worry!
That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting