Stopham our way

When there was a movement stopham I first supported the lads. It seems to be doing the right thing. But over time my attitude towards them changed diametrically opposite. No, you do not think I took the side of those with whom they are fighting. Just got the impression that this is a show for the sake of the show. I justify. In order to at a certain stretch of road not traveled on the sidewalk often enough to establish at the entrance or bars or concrete blocks to highlight this issue on the Internet, and ... everything. Before all the bars are. Though you flasher, although two. But then it did not turn out the show! There is nothing to be spread on the site. Needless to post on YouTube. There will be likes. But just then the problem will be solved.

I went to the nearby yards and sfotkal ezdunami methods of dealing with the yards and on sidewalks parkunami. He started from his home.

Photos made them a year ago, but the accordion. Will be 10 photos
Once. A general view outside my house. Bollards and chains are to parked on the sidewalks are not geeks who "for a moment", which is "very necessary" and that "a poher me."

Two. They.

Three. Again.

Four. Once again.

Five. And again :)

Six. Chairman of our condominiums Kazbekov Alex Alevovich. With the bars (and many more with) his idea and implementation. Respect and uvazhuha him to such people.

Seven. But the method of dealing with traffic lights and a detour passing through the yard. It should be noted Alchevsk - a small provincial town, so no traffic jams we have not. Looks are not aesthetically pleasing, but, as the Lelik, cheap, reliable and practical.

Eight. It can be so.

Nine. Damn, 8 and 9 are mixed up. Well guys do not break. 5 minutes left.

Ten. Here.

Columns by homes (condominiums). Chairman lacked. Sets tenants. Basically our fathers retired. But I also twice yoked. Delov came out for a week. Without straining.

This is certainly not a reason to block all the yards, so that no ambulance, no fire could not pass. Still, you can fight more so. Good luck to all!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting