2 car garage for 2 months

I decided to buy a car a neighbor, and do not have a garage, went to look on the place in the cooperatives, the price of 3 000 to 5 000 $. Garages are not great, the house is not close, the gates need to paint, roof cover etc. I slipped the idea to build their own. Simple calculations have said that you can get into a sum of about $ 2000 if you do everything by yourself. The plot of land was right next to our five-story building, its size allows you to build 2 garages. I once suggested to build two garages, well, certainly one to me))). Especially in this case, one wall of the economy, because it is adjacent. And then it began ... The first day, the second and third.

We break new ground, sawing trees, cut the bushes, looking for the highest point. Clog-ugly.Iz guidance tool is a hammer, a saw, an ax, a sledgehammer to break more pop rock, rope, level, shovel and crowbar course.

Day the fourth, fifth and sixth.

Roy pit. Depth 0, 8-1m, width 40 cm. The soil inside the reserve, then we will use it to align the plane.

The seventh day.
We bought goods on acceptance of the armature of 300 meters. We wring out of it and put in parallelepiped around the perimeter of the excavation. Like how to get reinforcement. No conditions were not carried out, just as recommended by the old-timers did. I was dragged from work mixer, pulled out of the apartment carrying the light. Bought 12t sand ($ 150), 12t dump slag from the metallurgical plant ($ 120), 40 bags of cement ($ 200). Delivery included. With water we were lucky. Across the street from our building was a fire hydrant. He always proceeded and is happy gardeners, there has always been within 2-3 cube gratuitous water. And even if all the water buckets to pick the bottom of the well in the morning was full again.

Day of the eighth, ninth and tenth.

They began to pour the foundation. Together hard, for a beer for 3 days invited the godmother, the benefit was the weekend. Kum stirrer served neighbor wore ingredients for concrete, I hauled buckets and poured.
Formwork for mogorych rented. As technology is necessary to fill in at a time, but we filled 3 days. Well, as it happens, and the agitator could not manage. She sovdepovskaya though old, but help us out great. In places where it is not enough formwork fashioned anything, part of the wardrobe, bedside tables, etc..

Poured from the uppermost point. They took her to a height of 10 cm from the soil of the upper hand in terms of land. And maintaining the level of all formwork filled with concrete. Waste slag and helped us very much money saved, it can be used instead of gravel, which is expensive.
As technology concrete hardens 3-4 weeks. We have it covered with cellophane that would uniformly stiffened and dried out.

That's what happened in the end. Area 9 6 meters. The soil remaining after excavation pit are evenly distributed within and at the same time leveled the area. Few trambanuli. Stayed waste slag, with the help of 5-10cm layer filled the garage floor that would be mud in case of rain do not knead. They poured water and pritrambovali. DO SEARCH cinder blocks. We found a very interesting option for the price of 6 UAH per share (0, $ 7). In the end, we bought 1200 shares. Shkakoblok very good, steamed, durable and contains two internal cavities. Buy a diamond wheel for cutting non-standard pieces of cinder block. Armed with a trowel, level, plumb and a hammer, I started laying. Put one layer of roofing material aphids proofing and started to work. A neighbor brought a simple material. Lay turned out at a rate of 1-2 ryadya around in the day. Especially not in a hurry.

All work carried out together. It turned out very nicely. Cinder blocks is very smooth and lay down their pleasure. Leaving the scene of a gate aperture.

On the inner wall could save and put it out of a cheap cinder block in half the usual thickness, but its price was 20% cheaper, and the general background is not important. Therefore, the lay out of the ordinary. We decided on the roof. It was decided to do a pent sloping rear. So did the last clutch at an altitude of 2, 2 m, and in front of this height put into the masonry channel, then project it should be top of the gate and at the same time he had to withstand the pressure of two more rows of cinder block, as before, we decided to raise the above for the slope of the roof.

Roof.

A couple of weeks the walls were ready. It came up to the roof. It was purchased long beams 4, 5 m. 70mm thick and 150mm in height. Why these sizes do not know the logic suggested. For beams gave $ 10 apiece. Each garage has gone 9 pieces, although it was possible to put less. Process each with a special solution to protect, as the seller said, from everything! They turned edge of roofing material and put into the upper masonry. To soothe I'm still working off the edge of liberally smeared diesel. From bugs. Then he bought edged boards, fastened it to the joists with screws from below. Generously filled working off, put a board on top of the layer of thick cellophane for waterproofing, and then the space between the bars filled with mineral wool, top-edged boards zaschili again and again abundantly poured mining. The result was a sandwich. It could be used instead of chipboard board, but the board at the price of no more than + + it is stronger, it is thicker (25mm) + fewer Ogryzkov. And just natural wood, it's nice. For the price of the board came to the garage every $ 150. Then put on top of a fresh layer of roofing material testing of a very large and still covered with slate. It turned 9 sheets of slate in width and 4 sheets of both the garage in length.

Gate.

On the gates were bought everything new. For the price of the gate came 3500 UAH ($ 440) on the material. It's for one.
At one gate channel width required 20-22sm to the top, bottom and sides, length-10m, profiled tube 60/60/2, 5 mm (corner of this last century), 2 sheet metal thickness of 3mm (but you can 2mm and 2.5mm ), the size of 1, 25m 2, 5m.
As I described above-the upper part of the gate was inserted into the masonry, then welded the edges, then the lower part. Channel has internal dimensions equal to the outer dimensions of cinder block, so its just a dress by welding on a cinder block. This scheme will never bend the frame and never will lead. Yes, and overcame smoothly and do not have anything to cook on the ground. But the main thing that is tender unready gate guard. Everything is welded in place. And now the fun-door. I came up with the technology itself. The neighbor to my idea and thus skeptical cooking started with my gates, they are right.
Cut the piece of sheet metal from which will Vorotina, in my slkchae I cut 30cm, my height of the gate 2, 2M. We put a sheet perpendicular to the frame and to the place where it should be, small tack welding fix it vertically. Getting scald his profile pipes inside the contour after leaving 5mm gap between the pipe and the frame of the gate. Make rigidity. Welded awnings enclosing under canopies matches. This gap needs to 2mm necessarily differently then there will be problems with closing. When all scalded and cooled, it can be cut with a grinder welding where it all began. Vorotina opens itself and the web is perfectly flat. If you need a gate, the procedure is the same first mark up the size, incision Vorotina leaving the gate at the corners, scald atrocities inside welded awnings, dorezaem nedorezanny corners and voila ...)))) Does not exactly sweep. Castle Toko I put on the gate, and the gate is closed constipation Vorotina only one, because the second clamped in the closed position first.
Then the whole thing degreasing, gruntuem, paint, insulate.

Well, then who on what garazd. Someone inside the concrete floor flooded, someone throws a stone chips (always dry, but dusty) who lays down the walkway slabs, someone laminate))).
Here we are with a neighbor on the background of the garages and the one for which everything was started from my side.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting