Who do we have?

Do not know what came over me all of a sudden - I downloaded a torrent with wild cartoon titled "Mouse-rockers," and a couple of series "Ninja Turtles", with pleasure looked, laughed, chewed pizza (with turtles), included their favorite Radiohead (mouse because rockers!) and realized ... no, a big girl with little animals messing no longer stuck. Wants more muscular male body.

Who do we have?

I remembered the famous internet meme:

"I Man - Spider - the web of the hand!
I Man - Bat - burly gloomy!
I Wolverine - unshaven slob!
I'm Captain America - all hysterical! »

So, Spider-Man and the list goes on. And the girls will like girls without something. After all, the beauty will save the world.

1) Yes, Spider-Man

In the world - Peter Parker

Parameters:
Height: 178
Weight: 76
Hair color: brown
Brown

Once a regular guy bitten by a spider, and he turned into a spider (Mama said as a child: do not bother to homeless animals!). Made himself out of the blue and red cloth suit, it is a stylish and stresses muscles. And let's save the city from the evil. And the enemies in Spider-Man still those: Lizard, Vulture, Sandman, Green Goblin, and others.

PE played Tobey Maguire ...

... And his girlfriend - hated me Kirsten Dunst.

2) Batman

In the world - Bruce Wayne

Parameters:
Height: 188
Weight: 95
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Grim burly with oblique seven feet at the shoulders, Bravo line of the chin and militant clenched fists. Even latex suit with ears and cloak it does not spoil. And the enemies of his solid loonies - that Penguin, the Joker (Mad Hatter, Calendar Man, Clock King, Scarecrow, Soroca, rag dolls, Zebra-Man, Poison Ivy ... - madhouse rest). Why so serious?

Batman once filmed Tim Burton and Christopher Nolan and played:

Michael Keaton

Val Kilmer

George Clooney

Christian Bale

3) The woman - a cat

In the world: Patience Phillips

Stunningly good in tight latex suit - her grace and harmony can only envy.

Catwoman at the time happened to be:

Halle Berry

Sharon Stone

4) Superman

In the world - Clark Kent

With him, in fact, it all started. In 1938 he released his first comic with his participation. Superman is different invulnerable superpower, the ability to fly and develop incredible speed, well, stuff from the "gentleman's set of" superhero. Still, they say, has incredible mental abilities. Superman filmed a series of films, created a bunch of cartoons and video games.

Cine supermen:

Tom Welling

Dean Cain

Brandon Ruth

A Wonder Woman - Superman's girlfriend

Body is blue-red-gold color, stylish boots, but "in the forehead star burns».

5) Captain America

In the world: Steven Rogers

Character, though not quite have known, but very picturesque. Steve Rogers was a sickly young man who stuck in some kind of serum, it was "a triumph of evolution" and obliged to help US forces "to administer justice." Something like that.

Chris Evans

6) Iron Man

In the world: Anthony Edward Stark

Parameters:
Height: 185 (without armor)
Weight: 102 (without armor)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Adorable Robert Downey Jr.

Tags

See also

New and interesting