Brad Pitt

Handsome, smoothie and Hollywood stars Brad Pitt yesterday turned 50 years old! He managed to achieve a lot, but the main thing for him - loved his wife and children. I offer you a brief history of his life.

The artist for a long time kept the charm of youth, and now he's the guy even though where and millions of spectators enthusiastically looking at Pitt, but ... his heart is firmly occupied by Angelina Jolie. Yes, and it's no joke to say - they have six children!

It would seem, what about Brad Pitt? Well, handsome (although it is a matter of personal taste), well-known actor ... starred in many famous films. He is married to a beautiful woman. Fame, money, delighted fans. Still under the Hollywood glitter tinsel lurks something simple, human ... Maybe because I grew up in a religious decent American family, which still retained the concept of human relations?

American actor and producer William Bradley Pitt was born on December 18, 1963 in the city of Shawnee Oklahoma USA. Future celebrity was brought up in a respectable American family model and the religious. And who would have thought that the baby of a family would be ... "sex symbol»?

His father, William Pitt, worked as a manager in a company engaged in cargo transportation, he went to work properly, as a Swiss clockwork: say, for thirty-six years of service, he was never late and did not get sick. And my mother, Jane Etta Hillhouse - a teacher at the local school. The future actor, his brother Doug and sister Julie Pitt Pitt grew up in Springfield, Missouri, where the family moved soon after his birth. They say that in the entire state of Missouri was hard to find a family more respectable and more religious than the Pitt family.

As a child, Brad Pitt was a very active boy. He was interested in just about anything! At school, he was involved in sports, music circle, participated in student government and was even in the debate club.

After school the next actor studied journalism and advertising at the University of Missouri-Columbia. However, after a day of high school, Pitt did not work in their specialty, and went to conquer Hollywood.

It was a real escape! In his pocket he had only $ 325. First of all, he got rid of his "too long and respectable" name, becoming just Brad Pitt, and went on auditions. But very quickly he had to realize that to make a name for yourself, it is not enough simply to shorten. Money ran out very quickly, but the agency did not hurry with lucrative offers aspiring actor. We had to look for a job ...

The role of the giant chicken

Before becoming one of the most popular actors in the world, Brad Pitt tried more than one profession. The actor was the driver and the carrier and furniture and even ... a greeter in a network of restaurants «El Pollo Loco». The last work anticipated walking down the street dressed as a giant chicken and scoring an advertising slogan. However, graduate journalist all along cherished the dream of becoming an actor and attended acting classes.

Professional career start Brad Pitt after he was lucky to get the role in the television series "Dallas". After that, the actor began playing small roles in films and serials.

Brad Luck turned to face in 1988. That's when he got the lead role in the film "Dark side of the sun." However, the film hit the screens only after 10 years. Until 1998, part of the footage was considered lost during the civil war in Yugoslavia, where the shooting took place.

However, while a film with Brad Pitt in the lead role preparing for the show, the actor began to actively call for the shooting. In 1991, followed by work in a fairly successful movie "Thelma and Louise." Remember how Brad has played there a young selfish scoundrel, cheat girls? It was the jackpot: handsome gigolo, from the movie "Thelma and Louise" created from an unknown actor's new sex symbol. In this film on the screen, he spent a total of only 14 minutes, but it was enough to him perpetuate the title of the sexiest man of the planet.

And then came the big screen painting "However, where the river flows," "Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles the life," "Legends of the Fall," "Seven." In 1995, Brad Pitt even nominated for the "Oscar" for Best Supporting Actor in the film "Twelve Monkeys».

Sex symbol Brad Pitt began in 1995. The actor was in the top 25 sexiest stars in the history of cinema, according to the magazine Empire. And besides, Pitt has twice been recognized by the magazine People «Sexiest man among the living." He became the first and so far the only person who more than once to receive this honor. To this day, Pitt always gets a similar rating in the polls of women from around the world.

I wonder whether such surveys conducted among Chinese women? Indeed, in communist China Pitt considered persona non grata.

In 1997, rolling out the film "Seven Years in Tibet" with Brad Pitt. The film tells about the invasion of China in Tibet. Then Pitt, as did his co-star David Thewlis, forever closed the border to China ...

In 1999, the actor played one of the most famous and well-known of their roles in David Fincher's "Fight Club," based on the novel by Chuck Palahniuk.

However, commercial success and worldwide recognition came to Pitt after the audience saw the film "Troy". Interestingly, in this picture, Brad played Achilles, and during the filming of the actor ... torn Achilles tendon! Because of this injury Brad had to postpone shooting film "Ocean's 12" from 2003 to 2004.

After that, he starred in several films, including the famous film "Mr. and Mrs. Smith." By the way, in 2005 it was on the set of pictures between Pitt and Angelina Jolie broke whirlwind romance ... All in all, the actor was involved in 49 films.

One of the most high-profile role was played by Brad Pitt in "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." The actor played the lead role - a man who is born old and lives his life "on the contrary" and the baby died. This third collaboration Pitt and Fincher. Also impressed the audience and the screen incarnation of Brad fool Chad Feldheymera comedy "Burn After Reading," Joel and Ethan Coen, and Nazi hunter Aldo the Apache in "Inglourious Basterds" by Quentin Tarantino. By the way, Brad Pitt has produced a painting by Robert Schwentke, "The Time Traveler's Wife," as well as the tape Matthew Vaughn's "Kick-Ass».

In 2002, Brad Pitt founded his own production company called Plan B Entertainment. It is its joint venture with Jennifer Aniston and Brad Grey, head of the Hollywood studio Paramount Pictures. In 2005, it was the company Pitt has produced the popular film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with Johnny Deppomv the title role, a few years later, not without effort Pitt were published in such films as "A Mighty Heart" with Angelina Jolie and "Coward Robert Ford killed Jesse James. " Plan B Entertainment participated in the creation of the painting "The Departed," which won the "Oscar". Brad Pitt often appears not only on wide screens. Actor repeatedly became the main character of commercials.

In 2005, he participated in the shooting of the US market for Heineken, and the Far East saw the Hollywood celebrities in ads Honda Acura.
There he appeared with American supermodel Tatiana Sorokko. Pitt also starred in commercials for SoftBank and Edwin Jeans for the Japanese.

Hollywood critics call Brad Pitt's "handsome stuffed", implying that the guy on the shoulder not only the role of the fatal seduction in the endless soap operas and melodramas. On account of his many interesting roles, and the excellent acting work. Suffice it to recall movies like "12 Monkeys," "Interview with the Vampire," "Ocean's 11", "Fight Club," "Troy," "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," "The man who changed everything» ...
The actor was four times nominated for "Oscar" was awarded numerous awards, including the prize "Golden Globe" and "Saturn". And I must say, the most important prize of his life he also found on the set, while working on the film "Mr. and Mrs. Smith." However, to get to the prize he had for a long time ...

Life Brad Pitt

One view: Brad Pitt - famous smoothie. The Hollywood hunk is very selective in their relationships. Among his girlfriends is almost impossible to notice the simple girls.
But there is another point of view. Despite the fame heaped upon him, Pitt called a ladies' man can barely. His life was the four main women: Juliette Lewis, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.

From the first he had met on the set of the series "Too young to die." The novel has been turbulent, but the test of time and could not stand the glory: Lewis was diabolically jealous and simply did not survive a flurry of female attention, he struck her Brad. I must say that the girl she was extremely emotional, and it is also not benefited from their relationship.

And knowing that Pitt romance with Gwyneth Paltrow and all swallowed the drug, but, fortunately, managed to call a doctor.

In 1995, on the set of the thriller "Seven" actor twisted romance with Gwyneth Paltrow. In the film, the actress playing his wife, and at the end of filming the couple got into a real romance.

Gwyneth - refined aristocratic features - everything was different. During the filming of the movie "Seven" Pitt I fell in love with her to stupor. However, the gulf between them - no manners, no education, no ability to maintain though a little decent conversation the actor does not possess. However, he continued his courtship with perseverance and grace village bumpkin.

Gwyneth sighed and reached for his upbringing. She dragged him through the endless exhibitions and art galleries, has led to concerts and slipped clever books.

Pitt stayed good boy three years. In December 1996, Pitt and Paltrow have already committed engagement, however, when the whole world has already started talking about the impending wedding, celebrities ... all of a sudden announced their separation. By the way, to everyone's surprise, the gap has passed without accusations against each other ... without explanation end of the relationship.

Yet Pitt married when fell in love with Jennifer Aniston.

The first law wife of Brad Pitt Jennifer Aniston became an actress. The couple married in summer 2000.

Jennifer Aniston has split the camp of fans of Brad Pitt in two parts. And often, these were unequal: more than half wondered aloud - that he found in it?
The secret was simple: "Jen sees me for who I am and does not seek to alter. Yes, I have plenty of problems: I love hanging around the house in my pajamas, I can spend hours watching TV and sometimes I can not stand anyone's presence. I always get involved in litigation because of the vile publications. And Jen and takes everything for what I did not reproaches, "- said Pitt. Brad called her intelligent, understanding and forgiving. And dreams of children.
But Aniston had his own ideas about happiness. As a result, the five-year marriage ended in divorce.
Five years later, at precisely the time when Pitt starred with Angelina Jolie, the family split up. Marriage is officially canceled the very fast - a few months after the announcement of the separation. Curious nuance: the divorce was a scandal, no allegations against each other ... without any explanations for the parting. It seems that Brad is not one of those who publicly clarifies relationships with women.

However, they say that the couple broke up not because of the fact that between Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston got Angelina Jolie. The actress allegedly did not want to have children from Pitt. However, she Aniston denies these rumors. A relationship between Pitt and Jolie began during the divorce proceedings.

After many denials of his novel, a couple yet publicly admitted to tender feelings. It happened in January 2006. Jolie Pitt was waiting on the child's ...

"I just helped Brad cope with emotional pain and gave him what he wanted more than anything else - the children" - simple and austere Angie explained his position. Well, here it is, as they say, will not argue. Children in the family - and their own, and receiving - a lot of ...

May 27, 2006 in Namibia, the couple's daughter Shiloh Nouvel was born, and on July 12, 2008 in France to twins - a boy Knox Leon and girl Vivienne Marcheline. All biological children Pitt and Jolie were born by caesarean section. In addition, Brad has adopted all foster children Angelina. Now they have six children: Maddox sons of Siva, Pax Thien and Knox Leon; daughter Zahara Marley, Shiloh and Vivienne Marcheline Nouvel. All have the surname Jolie-Pitt ...

Normal guy turned out to be capable of taking care of the offspring - that is the "sex symbol» ...

Well, people lived 50 years as he wanted. And he has achieved what wanted. Good luck to you, Brad!

Source: tverdyi-znak.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting