Five-year girl

In Britain, the little girl sent a note to the store and two pounds sterling in compensation for the broken her before Christmas toy on the trading floor. Transfer the contents of the note look further. As described in the Cambridge store network John Lewis, a letter from the child was received on Tuesday, December 3rd. The note said: "Excuse me, I have broken Christmas ball on Saturday. It cost two pounds. Here's the money for it. Once again, I'm sorry. Faith, five years. " Money with tape attached to the strip of colored paper, which is glued to the letter.

According to the magazine, the weekend in a shop there was a large influx of visitors, so the broken Christmas decorations turned out quite a lot, and now identify the toy, which damaged the Faith, is impossible. Staff at John Lewis said that was extremely touched by the message of the girls, and expressed the hope that they will be able to establish her identity.

Cambridge Twitter users joined the campaign to find Faith, placing in their microblogs posts with the hashtag #findfaith (# naytifeyt). In the event that there is a girl, the store promised to give her something of its range.

Source: lenta.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting