Eva Longoria - three 36 years

It seems to me that Eva Longoria loves to receive gifts and have fun. Otherwise, how else can you explain it to third celebration of its 36 th anniversary.
I recall the first celebration, so to speak, pre-party, she spent with famous friends, have a party in the style of the early XX century America. It was attended by Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Heidi Klum and others.

The second party was held in the range of exclusively native Eva including her new boyfriend Eduardo. To celebrate, they went to Disneyland. This Eva wrote on Twitter.
"Thank you all for the wonderful birthday greetings! I noted it in the family in a joyous place on earth! Disneyland! "

Apparently, the actress wanted to again feel like a little girl, and come off as it should. That she was able to. In the photos, she looks happy.

But as the actress said in the same Twitter, «the present celebration will be held in Las Vegas this weekend».
Well, it happened. Eve rolled her huge party, which became a huge hit pink cake.

At the party there were many guests (among them Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz), but unfortunately there was not Eduardo Cruz - boyfriend birthday girl.

Despite the fact that on that day Eve was absent loved one, it is a fun and a rake with guests. In the photo she is chatting with one of his closest friends.

Photo: dailymail.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting