Eva Green for The Edit

French actress Eva Green, who recently starred in the TV series "Scary Tales", and presented at the Cannes Film Festival films "Salvation" is now in great demand in their profession. This year, the screen comes the second part of the action movie "Sin City", where Eva also played a role. In all of this time to shoot for French magazines.

For example, recently Eva Green starred in a photo shoot for the publication of David Bellemera The Edit. Eva appeared in outfits from the collection of Chloé, Helmut Lang, Stella McCartney, Miu Miu, Valentino, Saint Laurent, Gucci and Givenchy.

Eva Green in a photo shoot for the publication of David Bellemera The Edit

In addition to photographs, the actress gave a short interview where told about their work.

Eva Green about the movie "The Dreamers»:

"Filmed in explicit scenes so I decided just because of the fact that people's memories are only those moments. Then I felt very vulnerable ».
Eva Green about reincarnation in the movie:

"It's a crazy job. You are inextricably linked with the character being played. In fact, your life becomes his life ».

Eva Green on the self-perception:

"I do not like to be like herself. People tell me that I should not use so much makeup, but without it I feel insecure ».

Eva Green on the cover of the book The Edit

Tags

See also

New and interesting