Eva Green

Most know her as the next Bond girl. Although the word "regular" in relation to her more than inappropriate. Stunning, mysterious, unpredictable, alluring, rock, has a rare, unusual beauty - Eva Green. No wonder that she was chosen for advertising, perhaps the most extraordinary fragrance from Dior - Midnight Poison, which means "Midnight Poison".

"Sensual interweaving of patchouli, amber and French vanilla, trapped in a mysterious midnight blue bottle" - this is the description of the famous fragrance.

Voluptuous plexus mind, charm and French charm, dressed in strict black silhouettes, but wearing them with some sexual carelessness - so you can describe Eva Green. In Dior made no mistake - she managed to embody the image of the dark temptation, giving rise to more than light. But this is only one of the brilliant incarnations of Eve.

The first incarnation of Eve Gael Greene was born in Paris into an artistic family, it has an Algerian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish and Turkish blood, and her mother - a famous French actress Marlene Jobert.

However, the mother of Eve was very opposed to that, like her, headed by the acting path, claiming that her Eva - being thin-skinned and tender, and the world of show business from such tonkokrylyh butterflies are only "a trace". < br />

Fortunately, Eve did not heed my mother's advice, leaving to take this opportunity of his twin sister, Joy. She obviously did not feel "butterfly" and a true "dark horse».

That is why, after high school, she left France to learn English in London, and then in sequence to study acting at the prestigious American and European universities, as the School of Dramatic Arts in Saint-Paul in Paris, Academy of Dramatic Art Weber Douglas in London, Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. So, step by step, she purposefully climbed to the stage.

On which it appeared, returning to France. There she noticed a cult film director Bernardo Bertolucci, who invited Eva to appear in his provocative film "The Dreamers».

The second incarnation: Sverhotkrovennaya role of Isabelle, a spoiled Parisian, which is equally passionate about film and sexual experimentation with a shy American, and his own brother. This role did Eve immediately known.

Although she went to and from the critics, but, he says aspiring actress herself: "If we are to undress, it is better to do it under the supervision of Bertolucci." In general, she's right - a rare lucky chance comes.

Even the great maestro of cinema called the beauty of Eve "mistake of nature", which may or may not like, but will not leave anyone indifferent and from which it is difficult to look away.

Third incarnation: quite modest in comparison with the previous - the film "Arsene Lupin," the role of Clarissa.

But such a sharp change of roles Hollywood has forced himself to turn his gaze to Eve and immediately offer her royal role in, respectively, "the kingdom of heaven».

The fourth incarnation: Queen Sybil - a subtle combination of cold dignity and burning passion - it was the role of Eve, though, maybe that Eve made such a queen. No wonder hunk Orlando Bloom pumped himself unaccustomed muscles to become worthy of her lover.

Ridley Scott's flopped at the box office. And no wonder: at such a scale and Hollywood entertainment subtlest psychology, philosophy, love, faith and duty. One of my favorite movies. :)

But fell a movie, and its main actors jumped on another round of popularity.

No wonder Hollywood almost immediately decided that only such an original and attractive beauty can seduce the new Bond. James Bond.

The fifth incarnation: Beating cornering / casting of star beauties like Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie, as the need for such a role was not simply a mysterious beauty wins the heart, and the mysterious beauty Heartbreak super agent.

Eve so organically embodied the image of the fatal and tender Vesper and magnetism between the protagonists was so noticeable that many journalists immediately head and share a nonexistent novel, though the actors bound only the most friendly relations.

Despite the incredible realization fatal beauty, personal life of Eve looks absolutely quiet compared with the rest of the passions in the Hollywood Hills. 4 years Eva met actor Marton Csokas, whom no one knows, figuratively speaking. And yet.

The sixth incarnation: In 2007, Eva and again wanted to play the queen and to be together on the set with Daniel Craig. This opportunity gave her film "The Golden Compass" and the queen of witches Seraphim Pekkala. This role is not even the point, and at this exclamation.

At the premiere of the film "The Golden Compass»

The seventh incarnation of Miss Gee, moth internal contradictions, and, meanwhile, extremely elegant, graceful, sexy. Her taste is impeccable, and the image of the careful attention to detail. She admired her want to emulate.

The eighth incarnation: The role of Rebecca in an ambiguous or "izvraschencheskom" as many call him, the film "Womb". Again, it is full of demonic image and sexuality, and nowhere on it does not go. And who else would not hesitate to incarnate in this?

Sometimes, on the red carpet and photo shoots Eve only throws wood into its already hot witch way fatal.

But sometimes it may look like just a cute, though still with a touch of provocative mockery.

But in reality, "Oh, I'm a very boring life. I like to walk, stroll through the countryside with his dog. Going to the movies, chat with friends. No madness in my life there. By nature I am an old lady ».

"I'm French and I'm lazy, it means that I smoke, and I do not go to the gym. This is the body I received from the nature ... »

Although, it is not hard to catch on the controversy: "I was born to a wealthy family! On the other, I do not agree! I would like to have two lovers and ten dogs. Here it would be a life! »

It is slightly disingenuous and leads us by the nose, like all French or all witches. :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting