Beauty Secrets from Eva Longoria

Desperate Housewives star of the show, one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, Eva Longoria, thanks for your appearance in the first place a good heredity.

But even the very attractive nature of women need to care for their appearance, to preserve the beauty of a long time.

Today, 36-year-old Eva Longoria - one of the most desirable Hollywood beauties. The growth of US-actress of Mexican descent about 157 cm. Eve - the embodiment of style and grace, her beautiful face and chiseled, toned body.

Eva admits that with pleasure poses for the camera in lingerie and bikinis. Of course, seeing Eve, many women are interested in: What is the secret of its harmony? Whether it is a new program of weight loss, fat burning accepting drugs or involved in sports?

Hot housewife Eva Longoria says that the balance - the key to maintaining a splendid figure, which we constantly see on TV.

Moderation - that's the secret of the amazing body of the actress. The youngest star of Desperate Housewives is trying to maintain a balance when it comes to food.

"I do not torment yourself diets, - says Eva. - I love fish and vegetables, but also can not do without cheeseburgers and pizza! If everything in moderation, then there is nothing wrong ".

Eve is originally from Mexico, grew up on a ranch in Texas. Since childhood, she was very active and could not live without sports.

"As a child I played basketball, gymnastics, was a support group ... well, fond of all. I was not too good in all these activities, but I was very brisk, - she says. - I remember, I especially like basketball. I was attacking player. At first I was all underestimated because of the tiny growth, but my dignity was the speed! "

More greenery

One of the favorite foods of Eve is leafy greens, and even though she eats a lot, it's usually right food.

"I'm Mexican, so cook all the time, - she says. - I eat a lot, but mostly, it's vegetables. Very fond of spinach and Brussels sprouts. Consume vegetables with every meal ".

"Maybe sometimes should go on a diet, but I never do, - says the actress. - For the most part I eat right. But the great advantage of training is that you can eat what you want. So sometimes I do not deny myself the spaghetti with meatballs ".

"I really like to be a small and petite, - says the star. - There is nothing that I would like to change in my appearance ".

Complete rest and relaxation
Eva says that the foundation to look stunning, it becomes a complete relaxation, which is very difficult to reach, living in Hollywood, where the paparazzi will not let relax. Because the actress goes to the island of Bora Bora, which are in French Polynesia. She says that even the most zealous reporters it would get there. It was there that she can completely relax, relax in solitude, swim in their own pool or in a separate jacuzzi. And all the procedures necessary to do right in a small bungalow.

Inner confidence

Eva Longoria says that the main beauty secrets she gets not from fashion stylists, and from her bosom friend of Britney, to which the actress is friends since early childhood. The star of the television series Desperate Housewives is confident that it allows you to look superbly inner confidence in their own attractiveness. She even has a kind of mantra, which she likes to say: do not be born high in order to get noticed - because dynamite stored in a small box. This phrase is often repeats the mother of the actress, and Eve is fully consistent with this statement.

Tags

See also

New and interesting