Amanda Suofford

Amanda Suofford did not become "America's Next Top Model" in the third season. However, it will certainly remember the judges and the audience surprisingly attractive eyes. She did not admit participants and organizers of the project, she had retinal atrophy and, accordingly, very poor eyesight. Then she said that the age of thirty, she will go blind completely. Honestly, I did not want to believe it. Still I am hoping that Western medicine will be able to do anything. But Amanda still blind.

She says that blindness does not prevent her to pursue a career, along with other models with disabilities. On the contrary, it helps her during a photo shoot subtly feel your body, right down to the fingertips! Amanda remains optimistic and hopes that doctors will soon be able to solve her problem.

Amanda came to the project, "America's Next Top Model" with a strong desire to win, to find attractive contract in every respect. Of financial constraints caused her, in spite of the illness, to strive for their goal to buy a house and provide a little boy full happy childhood. This is the first photo shoot in Hawaii: sky blue swimsuit and opinion, looking to the sun.

Shooting Roller was one of the most difficult. In the twilight, Amanda could not see. This advertising bags and an image taken from the hilarious' 80s.

I do not recommend as an accessory to choose a "soft toy". Live Tarantula assists in advertising decorations. Amanda's eyes underlined "Veils" thick long lashes.

In flight. Excellent shot. Purposeful look and bold makeup. Amanda had to jump on the trampoline to take inspired pose. I think it has all turned out.

Me and my dark side - the so-called the photo shoot. Amanda appears in two very opposite: a glamorous beauty and magic lady.

Luxurious kimono from the famous Japanese designer. Amanda it just blossomed. Juicy, rich photography and advertising cell phone. Although I would say that this is more a presentation of the kimono. Phone in this photo is barely noticeable.

In Japan, Amanda did manage most vivid images. Here there and McCoy in the Japanese style, and motorcycle, and extravagant clothing. Japanese style is quite exotic. But this is more "yes" than "no».

Last unfortunately photos of Amanda on the TV show. Amazing Photo: luminous face, smile not only lips and eyes. Energy! Amanda did everything exactly as advised Jay Manuel. Excellent advertising lip gloss. I do not know why she left after this photo.

After the project "America's Next Top Model" Amanda participated in many advertising campaigns. Even he is working in Moscow. Her dream was to write a book (like Madonna!) For blind children, she successfully implemented.

Amanda perfectly possible to change the images. Red-haired and hair with a red tint it pleases me the most. It's so effective, immediately becomes your personality.

Gothic image for a pretty blonde success is remarkable. So you can make up for Halloween. Particularly striking eyes. They look alive and "speaking." Well, that was not chosen shade of hair jet-black, and close to the eggplant. It does not look too gloomy.

Well, Amanda moved away from the image of the "Snow Queen". In my opinion, it is lost in "bright image". There's even a red lipstick can not save.

A little fantasy. Amanda and her son. Quality Photo filled with magic. I love.

Cheerful Amanda - accommodating people. Maybe because it all possible. On the TV show «American Next Top Model» she reached almost to the end. It is uncommon and very elegant. With short hair and dark hair, she certainly changed. Now Amanda can impersonate a variety of images.

Tags

See also

New and interesting