Project Terry Desponta

Different brushes, knives, scissors, and other household utensils in the capable hands of a talented artist Terry Desponta transformed into an unusual mask. The collection consists of 20 pieces and each of them shows that the possibilities are limitless human imagination.

Here's how Despont describes how to create their masterpieces:
I just wander the streets and notice the old, useless items in dark corners of foreign shops, where people can not see the beauty.

It looks like some kind of dialogue, I take them to his studio, put on the board for cutting vegetables, found in French flea market. And suddenly they make sense, I see a strange face unknown creatures of fantasy worlds. Each mask - a separate work of art, smile, emotion.

Despont known in the art world for his work on wood, where there are pictures of various heavenly beings. In the manufacture of such films wizard uses enamel, acrylic, ink, glue, epoxy resin, paper.

Once again, convinced, how the human imagination is inexhaustible! We can say that from the trash and junk wizard creates original things ...

Go poroyus in his closet, can also find something to do and a unique thing inspired creations Desponta :))

Tags

art

See also

New and interesting