Andrej Pejic

20-year-old Andrej Pejic - a modern phenomenon in the fashion world. Not even a single male male model, which would be so similar to her and used it successfully. Once an atheist Pejic dreamed of becoming a historian, but it did not work out, and it became a model. New photo shoot with Andrew appear more and more frequently, and his fans are becoming more and more. Basically it is, of course, girls who consider Pejic just obscenely attractive and sexy, but there are men who are basically gay (they fortunately Pejic, smaller). Affectionately called Pezhikom and how he became such a "beautiful" I'll tell you right now.

Since childhood, relatives and friends of Andrew realized that it grows incredibly beautiful boy. His older brother is also beautiful, but Andrew is quite different beauty - pure and feminine, and so friends and my mother always wanted to Pejic was in front of everybody.

Children and youth Photos:

When Andrew was 19, still family persuaded him to try his hand at modeling, and the first thing he did on his way to success - posted a few photos from the My Space a modeling agency. And, of course, a boy like the girl noticed. According to the Melbourne branch of the agency Chadwick Model Management Matthew Anderson, he spotted Andrew only because of the similarity with another model Jessica Hart agency. And then career began to take off, not only in London but also in Paris.

With family:

Andrew and his brother

Andrew with his mother and brother

Andrew grandmother

"Beauty" Andrew loves David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Amanda Lear, Salvador Dali and Vivienne Westwood, is not shy about his appearance, but rather likes to show himself.

Pejic was born on 28 August 1991 and by coincidence a certain sign of his Virgo. Virgo outside, inside man - you can even say so. Andrew was born in Bosnia, his mother a Serb, a Croat and a father. It is said that the family Pejic spent about a year in the Serbian refugee camp, because as you know in 1992, hostilities broke out in Bosnia.

Professional photos and podium:

The blond with green eyes, and does not hide his bisexuality. Up to 7 years old Andrew thought of himself as a boy, but after that age began to think that combines just two sexes - male and female. Bisexual Andrew take home the way it is, and the question "you grandchild?" Grandma Pejic responds "I have both!". Well, family is family ... Andrew says that he is absolutely not interested in the views of people from outside and it is what it is.

And finally, a couple of videos:

Tags

See also

New and interesting