Make-up Kylie Minogue

Makeup Kylie Minogue in life or on the red carpet for the most part different from the stage. For example, in the clips we can see it straight-away with futuristic make-apom. Of course, there are exceptions everywhere: there are mistakes, there are excellent options. We remember and take into service. All these experiments can be carried out independently, the benefit that a cosmetic palette Kylie is not so wide.

In this picture I liked best eyes coquettishly curved eyelashes. Natural brows with soft lines and light brown shade on the upper eyelids. Light pink lipstick complements the noble image.

Lipstick is the same. I look and think: Can Kylie not such a rich selection of these lipsticks? But with his eyes, she decided to experiment: a combination of light green and beige with glitter make eyes full of charm. And eyelashes - top praise! (But it is unlikely they own).

A little sun never hurt. Kylie looks like a ruddy appetizing bun. Painted lips more luscious lipstick, and cheek acquired "blooming" appearance.

And here I liked the way "made" her lips. Whether lipstick, or a very light sheen with a barely noticeable light brown outline. Perhaps these lips without collagen would look plump and seductive. Not a bad ultra black mascara.

Lipstick - unchanged. But the azure shadow I immediately noticed. With their eye color Kylie becomes simply heavenly!

Hallelujah! The beautician Kylie appeared lipstick with a reddish tinge watermelon. Very nice color. As for the eyes - still can not understand a complex combination of pink and orange (I'm on the shadows).

Yes, we do not look younger. But why emphasize it so gloomy shadows? Frankly, in my set, too, there are some and they are still untouched))) And on the lips Kylie not really tried. In the C grade.

Just terrible mouth! Kylie tried to make a sexy image. But something happened in the spirit of the 90s. Liked Only eyebrows and eyelashes.

Utterly otfotoshoplenny picture. However, even it can be seen alone lips. Radioactive red lipstick, maybe in life, and looks good, but not in this photo. But snow and blue eyeliner - it is the faithful and a very good choice.

The idea is not bad makeup, it was not for that person. Stylist too clever by half with lipstick (and they are certainly not one kind). His lips turned too large (or is it due to plastic?). There is a hint of smoky eyes. In general, the eyes look very attractive. The image is a bit like Madonna.

Good warm bright make-up. Wow ever and rip? And you can feel the mood and positive.

Instead of lipstick - transparent shine plus a little smoky eyes. What can I say? Very nice neutral makeup. Almost universal for different clothes.

The eyelashes look absolutely natural. But lip gloss is really good, especially when combined with the brown eyeliner.

There eyelashes, of course, reminiscent of the vane, but I would, for example, has experimented with shadows and eyeliner. His eyes seem to be some kind of "naked". Lipstick little eaten, but the tone is good.

The silvery shadows, mascara, "no frills", light pink lipstick and the natural eyebrow line, accented by a gray pencil. Excellent make-up every day. Oh yes! Do not forget about the perfect skin tone!

Yes, with a minimal set of objects in the purse, did really look like Kylie Minogue! In addition to the famous pink gloss (or lipstick) lip, there appear light brown shiny eyeshadow. A suitable choice for blondes. Most importantly - do not burden the image of the connector.

Tags

See also

New and interesting