2012 Cannes Film Festival

Cannes would not be Cannes, if every day there became permanent holiday. On the eighth day of the festival organizers have prepared for us the premiere of two dramatic films - "On the Road" with Kristen Stewart in the title role and "Divine motors," which is to present film festival came Kylie Minogue. Well, the movie, and my business to inform you about the most stylish outfit with red carpet this evening. Admire and be inspired!

Milla Jovovich on the red carpet in a pale lilac silk dress with a silver finish with a hint of oriental style. I have mixed feelings about this dress - the dress itself I do not like (not like the crumpled cloth, and it looks deshevato), but I sooo like the way it looks Milla. In any case, the image was very impressive.

Kylie Minogue has chosen for the evening Dolce & Gabbana (who would doubt). This iridescent plumage actress-singer if reincarnated in the golden goddess. In general, in a brilliant style of this dress is difficult to look ugly - very winning option. Do not know what to wear ?! Put shining dress closed at the floor with long sleeves and going on horseback. Another would be to open the back, but this is somehow unoriginal, especially even in such a remote dress Kylie looks hypersexuality. Amazingly, this is a woman with age becomes only more beautiful!

One of the heroines of the evening - Kirsten Dunst (Stewart was a couple in the film "On the Road"). Actress luxurious fuchsia dress by Christian Dior. I did not understand what was going on: the dress itself is not bad - minimalistic cut balanced bright shade, which is not often seen on Kiki, but it looks like a flat, that is. It should be flying and easy, and hangs like a lifeless.

Kristen Stewart in the creation of Balenciaga (as I understand it, it has a contract with the fashion house, because in recent years we see Chris just Balenciaga). Cute dress, I like the combination of colors in the decoration and a cutout from the hip to show slender legs in beautiful sandals, but the whole image looks not so much ah. I have touched up the eyes brighter, embellish some decoration and would do anything to hair - they Kristen thick and long, but they do not interfere with slickener.

I do not know for you, but for me Natasha Poly was just a goddess Cannes 2012 - these outfits, the makeup, the showy poses ... Straight Pride takes for the power! This time the model appeared on the catwalk on the red carpet hand in hand with the art director for the fashion house Emilio Pucci Peter Dundas, of course, in the creation of the designer. Natasha was wearing a black bustier dress with a long train and a semi-transparent insert on the chest. By the standards of the Cannes dress it looks quite modest and simple, but that sexuality and simplicity.

Another model, Kate Upton, also appeared on the carpet in a black dress. I surprisingly like the way this time looks like Kate - she should continue to wear a discreet, elegant dresses, they give it a grade, because in most cases, Kate looks (sorry) and cheap mongrel.

Tags

See also

New and interesting