Cannes Film Festival 2014: Ball amfAR

Annual Charity Ball amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala, which takes place each year at the Cannes Film Festival, can hardly be attributed to one of those useless social events, which are usually satisfied with the stars. The ball passes as the auction, in which celebrities an opportunity to buy the most unusual items, money from the sale of which go to support research on AIDS. Among the auction lots that were sold out at this time, met artist Damien Hirst's work, family photo shoot Annie Leibovitz and even a private concert Duran Duran.

We begin our review with the heroine fashionable red carpet last days of Sharon Stone. Actress once again opted for a red dress Roberto Cavalli. This time the dress was decorated nyudovymi inserts that looked very much like cutouts. I hope I'm wrong, otherwise it's too much even for Sharon.

Natasha Poly chose for the ball evening dress beautiful emerald hue from Marni. High-waisted dress was decorated not very successful Basque thanks to which our model looked pregnant. Pretty strange style attire.

Model Jourdan Dunn example of original outfit Balmain, as if woven from ropes. Due to the unusual decoration dress weighed about ten pounds, but Jordan was able to present it with ease.

Jessica Chastain was very elegance couture creation Givenchy. The actress knows how to choose clothes that accentuate her thoroughbred looks and personality, and this dress is no exception. Dress sits beautifully and diamond necklace gives the image of solemnity.

Selita Ebanks was one of the few at the ball amfAR, who chose for the evening outfit with a bright print. Abstract pattern with smooth color transitions in shades of pink and purple was the highlight of her evening dress and looked like pattern on the wings of exotic butterflies.

Great lover of revealing outfits Anna Vyalitsyna again chose a dress with the greatest possible number of open body from brand Redemption Choppers. I do not think that someone from the audience was able to appreciate a beautiful lace embroidery in the form of buds of roses, which was decorated outfit, because all the public attention was focused on the bikini line of our heroine.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley arrives at night in mustard dress Emilio Pucci. The dress was decorated with golden elements, which, because of their small size and the correct positioning looked completely gone. Rosie always teetering on the edge in regard to the style of dress, but she knows exactly when to stop.

Dita Von Teese in Balmain. Outfit "Queen of Burlesque" was again made in the retro-aesthetics and evoked associations with boudoir style thanks to the large floral prints and light transparent fabric. For the same reason the original dress could well cause the association with peignoir, but even in spite of this, I really like the image of Dita.

Rejecting the evening dress to the floor, Riley Keough chose to exit playful dress Louis Vuitton. The highlight of the dress, no doubt, was the combination of incongruous things, namely the combination of the original stamp in a futuristic style and lush "girly" skirt with lace inserts. As a complement to the image of Riley chose gold jewelry, black and white clutch and ankle boots that looked rather odd in anticipation of the coming summer.

Airy and romantic image chosen for the evening Jess Weixler colleague Jessica Chastain in the film "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby." I really like the icy-blue hue dress and delicate floral applique decorating the goal line.

Joining the ranks of fans of Roberto Cavalli, Alessandra Ambrosio chose for the ball white dress with a neckline, cuts and cuts - all in the best traditions of the Italian designer. I do not like myself outfit (I was not a fan of repetitive aggressive Cavalli creations), but very like that, with what confidence and self irresistibility it presents Ale.

Confusing charity ball with the carnival, Lara Stone came out on the red carpet in a vintage ensemble Gianni Versace. Honey, you're mistaken, "Xena - Warrior Princess" was shot in another pavilion!

Karlie Kloss at Chanel Couture. This dress looks much better than the previous model outfit with the opening ceremony of the festival, but it is more suited to Anna Wintour, than for young Carly. In any case, progress in the face.

Eva Herzigova was the only event guests who choose to output overall. The image turned out elegant, but not remarkable. As they say, saw and forgot.

As expected, Bianca Balti chose Ball Dress Dolce & Gabbana. This outfit is very similar to the one in which we were lucky enough to see Kate Upton at the Costume Institute Ball, he just looks at times better. Of course, in the merit of the Bianchi, although I would have been glad to see the spectacular model of something more stylish and contemporary, the benefit countless creations of the Italian fashion house to this feature.

A lover of unusual outfits Coco Rocha surprise the audience a vivid way, the highlight of which was a large monochrome print and style biker style. This dress fits perfectly into the style of Coco, though I can not say the same about the atmosphere of the event.

Compared with an unusual dress Coco Liu Wen image from Vionnet looked simple and uncomplicated. Nevertheless, the model tried to add his originality by to complement the soft blue along clutch unexpected dark cherry color.

To be continued ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting