Weekly outfits

This week, as always, the stars shone in the most luxurious clothes from top designers and not. In today's list of the most interesting, skillfully skomplektovat and stylish outfits. Which one is better - you decide.

I do not know about you, but I am very like this cocktail dress Emillio Pucci Nude shades. To him Kylie picked up Jimmy Choo shoes of the same color and brown clutch. As for the hair, the singer gathered her hair in a bun, giving the image of sexual carelessness. Ideal to make ends along chic autfit Kylie Minogue.

Diane Kruger - the true embodiment of elegance in the style of casual. I admire her perfect attire at the annual French festival in the hot Athens. Diana Jill Stuart suit and light ballet shoes Celine. Splayed hair and natural makeup complement the simple and very feminine look.

Jessica Szohr at the party Xperia. I like the idea of ​​attire. On the one hand it is quite simple, the other - very sexy. The beauty of this autfita to availability, it can be repeated using the clothes of all brands.

So, in my opinion, it should look like a strong woman. Kimora Lee are very long, straight hair, she transformed them. In addition, we note in autfite selection of shoes. Kimora picked stylish sandals from Camilla Skovgaard.

I will not hide, Camilla Skovgaard - one of my favorite shoe brands. Therefore, I am doubly imbued this look'om.

Jessica Stam in total over look from Emporio Armani at the opening of the exhibition Momenti di Emporio. A pleasant combination of textures and different cells. Very popular with short pants. In my opinion, more interesting outfit looks without a jacket, because it overloads the image. In general, look turned to retro style, styling it actively complements. Nice to see a cute costume for a pretty model.

Michelle Monaghan in a dress color electric blue of the new spring collection of Juan Carlos Obando. Very nice image, complete with Jimmy Choo sandals and a charming smile.

That is what it means to dress not for years. 16-year-old Saoirse Ronan in a dress from Chanel at the New York premiere of "Hanna". If it were not minor tweaks in the costume, Saoirse would be in my personal list of the best outfits of the week at number one. In her place, I would have shortened the length of the dress. Because it adds great years. Although in general the perfect dress sitting on Saoirse. Another small mistake - shoes. I would have chosen something more elegant and closed.

Photo: project-ockstar.com, stylebistro.com, celebrityfashion.onsugar.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting