Decadence

"Mysterious elegance" - the slogan were shooting for the April issue of Vogue Italia under the direction of photographer Michelangelo Di Battista. Michelangelo - notable fan of vintage style shootings, and therefore a new photoset under his command was also made in the retro style. Over stunning outfits Dior, Lanvin, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana worked stylist Alice Gentiluchchi, which is not the first time collaborating with Batista. In the frame - Jessica Alba.

Jessica Alba is certainly a very beautiful woman, she has an amazing body and may even be a good acting talent. Personally, I remember her all of two paintings: noir "The Killer Inside Me," and the thriller "Machete". In other films, she seemed nice, but monotonous.

So, the pictures. It seemed to me that Jessica, for all its attractiveness and sexuality, too boring. Her empty eyes, not expressing absolutely no emotion and the same expression from frame to frame. So my verdict: the game of decadence Jessica was not a success.

Actually, quite funny to watch the celebrities who are trying to be a good model. Mainly because they appear to us in a completely new light. To blend in with the frame in order that you put on, to understand what you want from a photographer, requires certain skills and a natural gift. But does not really attempt to behave like a model, up to artificial posture in which uncomfortable doing unnaturally passionate and thoughtful look. It is immediately noticeable. Frames with Jessica proof. Not to say that they are a complete failure. But look at them - boredom death.

By the way, Michelangelo I've always liked, he tends to be a retro style and it can be traced in almost every shot it. The examples are provided for the latest work of the same photographer, but other non-professional models.

Jennifer Lopez

Julianne Moore

Natalie Portman

What do you think? Whose shoot you liked the most?

Photo: vogue.it, everythingzcomingupmozez.com, thestylistsite.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting