Kylie Minogue really wants to become a mother.

In general, Australians are famous for good health. However, about Kylie Minogue are not. As a child, Kylie was quite a healthy child, and often rested on Australian farms of relatives and friends.

Kylie Minogue in his youth often helped the family farm. The photo in the background you can see a tractor)))

But as soon as the career thrived, the singer began working for wear. As a result, in 2005, Minogue was diagnosed - with breast cancer. Due to illness, she was forced to interrupt his tour «The Showgirl - The Greatest Hits Tour». Fans then supported it and did not take the purchased tickets for the show. After treatment, Kylie became again delight its viewers and listeners.

Kylie during the tour «The Showgirl - The Greatest Hits Tour»

It would seem that the disease has receded, a career on the rise, but with Kylie personal life, alas, is not well formed. Last fall, she reported about parting with Andreas Valenkoso male model with which it tied 5-year relationship. A few days ago 45-year-old Kylie Minogue gave an interview to the British media, which openly spoke about the inability to become a mother.

"Everything has changed since the last year - says the Australian singer. - And I realize that I probably will not turn out to be a mother. It is very sad".

Kylie Minogue and Andreas Valenkoso

Clearly, infertility led courses of radiation exposure and receiving potent drugs that Kylie was struggling with cancer. But in spirit it is not declining. Now Kylie seriously considering the possibility of adopting a child from the orphanage:

"I came to the conclusion that I'd like to become a mother. Must be for someone example and love no matter what. And once it happened that I could not bear myself, I would like to give my heart to someone who needs it badly. Because so many children are alone in the world! »

Kylie at the 2014 Brit Awards

Tags

See also

New and interesting