Sienna Miller Makeup

British actress and model 29-year-old Sienna Miller, who in December will celebrate its 30th anniversary, from childhood was surrounded by the most famous stars. And all thanks to the parents with whom the little Siena very lucky. Her family belonged to the American high society, his father was a banker, one of the well-known financier in the country, a connoisseur of art and lover of beauty, and her mother, Josephine Miller - the actress, one of the brightest stars of the secular London in the '60s, chairwoman acting school the Lee Strasberg , who had even been secretary at the very David Bowie. Admittedly, the beautiful Sienna also does not miss, because since 16 years, she works as a model, but with 18 understands the basics of acting. Purposefulness parents pass Sienna Rose Miller at 100 percent. At the expense of his personal life is certain - not all so smoothly. Once the Sienna met the conqueror of female hearts Jude Law, who cheated on her with the nanny of his children from his first marriage, she forgave him, but they soon broke up again. Now Sienna meets 25-year-old actor Tom Sturridge, who, incidentally, was a classmate of Robert Pattinson (small world!).

1. More recently, in the light output of Sienna. Incredibly elegant dress sitting like a glove, she was wearing that night. I'm just amazed at how good it looks for its almost 30 years and how it can change! Watching the recent film "Casanova" where Sienna went to one of the main roles (well, still mainly in the film was Heath Ledger, but it is not because he was Giacomo), I did not recognize. That is simply not learned and yet, even though the person I have a great memory. There she not made up almost red-haired girl, and then a beautiful girl with some chic that, if (like Kate Moss). Make-up is not bad, although the "brilliant" here does not fit into the forehead (yes it will not fit all when it comes specifically). Light negligence hairstyle is very pleasant and nice color ...

2. Good looks, Siena pleasure to look at. Makeup Artist, so you can make even the most enough to have two hands growing from the right place. Delicate and easy to wear make every day. I doubt only in the fact that every day can be pasted cilia, as in this example Miller. Eyelashes clearly not their own, but it's not bad, not everyone can have a long and dark cilia, like Kim Kardashian, which identifies them as a hoo ...

3. Excellent evening makeup. Dark shadows, almost coal-black emphasize the beauty of the eyes (+ of course need to have to "stock up" false eyelashes). This Smoky ice extremely contraindicated during the day (especially if the summer heat and so on), and then your shade sail away from sin ... In the evening, a make-up will brighten up any, even the lady malosimpatichnye.

4. If the previous make-up I praise, but now I will curse Sienna makeup artists who are not very well picked up the tone of lipstick ... Too bright color for pale face Siena (besides it blond and blond with pale pink lipstick - it moveton already). Anyway, the main thing right eye stressed.

5. The first three things on which I noticed it: lips, styling and body piercing (exact sequence). I think it all goes very Sienna, although maybe I screen blinding light? It was with this styling and color of the lips Miller girls remind me of the last century ... direct feel their spirit (perhaps she should be born in the XX, but not in the XXI century?), But about the present time in the ear piercing resembles hryaschik. I want to do the same, but I'm afraid that it hurt (can anyone do and say it at all?).

6. Again, red lipstick, sometimes just a little shade, and more matte than the number 5. I can not help myself, I love blondes with scarlet lips and hands on the eyes, and that's it. I do not take into account Taylor Swift, of course.

7. And the Jude Law she pleased? Not only is it the whole world has changed, and even after the reunification dropped. We did not understand. There Sienna almost no makeup, and what a beauty! Natural beauty is always steeper artificial (not tire of repeating it).

8. Shiny forehead - Fairies, but everything else - super! By the way, the girl with freckles, do not try to get rid of them, it seems to me (this is again IMHO) that they add some zest to an image. Honestly.

9. Well this is who you are so painted, madam? Terrible makeup, absolutely perfect Siena. She has such beautiful blue eyes, and then bang took and spoiled everything ... Smoky makeup is not for everyone, but everyone thinks that it's a lie.

10. Bust with red or came to my mind after the recent post about drugs "overdose of red." I do not like it.

11. This make-up is very similar to the number 6, only slightly worse due to too noticeable concealer under your eyes (but picture a different light can not fall or not the angle, the nuances they are in Africa nuances).

12. Punk? Rock? No, it's Achtung! The total failure, but again a clear proof of how Miller is able to transform (from the "English Rose" to "manure»).

13. Such pretty light purple shade, such great cilia, such a nice tone lipsticks and blush such horrible. Where are they just dug, probably in the market for thirty rubles, but there you can find a better shades. Cheeks like two oranges.

14. I will remember this tattoo.

15. A remarkable makeover. Eyes well underlined in black pencil, rouge no problem, and lip gloss is not bad. Not only like a haircut, Sienna better with medium length, and it was not Sienna and some other girl. Mowing itself beautiful, but it is not suitable Siena.

Tags

See also

New and interesting