Leighton Meester

No matter how diligently recorded Leighton Meester in the "Sexiest Women" I think that it probably on the list of the most stylish and beautiful. Let others be sexy and understated style and good looks Leighton made of her a lady. I do not discover America, saying that Mr. famous for her role in the TV series "Gossip Girl" and played it there, as I understand, it is not a positive character, over which occasionally bullied stylists (I do not like her serial Style). With regard to the off-screen life, the appearance of Leighton in public always beautiful shoes are elegant, feminine, but at the same time modern. Offers a glimpse of how it all is a company ...

The hundredth episode of "Gossip Girl" was noted by all the participants of the TV project. The celebration in New York and visited the beautiful Leighton. To do this, she wore a short interesting and beautiful snow-white dress sandals, decorated with lots of wonderfully subtle shiny straps. Creativity Jimmy Choo opened fully in this glamorous footwear, to establish that the designer inspired jewels and the beauty of the morning sky. Naturally, the creation of this shoe is not used jewelry, but only their imitation, but that sandals look just as good. The average cost of the shoes is 40 000 rubles.

Bright platform shoes brand "Burberry" from the resort 2012 collection Layton put on one of the events in September last year. Then these sandals decorated with colorful beads, are available by reservation only, but now they can buy right now, paying 22,000 rubles. In spring and summer they are perfect!

At the 36th International Film Festival in Toronto, Mr. appeared in the form of an exemplary schoolgirl from England, but diluting the overall severity of a variety of woven bracelets and shoes with suede wedges from Pierre Hardy. This is the only time when Leighton chose tankette. It is worth noting that the price of black-and-pink shoes quite modest - only 6 000 rubles.

Platform sandals with an interesting riding Brian Atwood Leighton wore to the event dedicated to the release of new perfume Vera Wang, whose face became an actress. Selecting the perfect photo, immediately evokes associations with the Angels VS, though here everything decently (no you bra and half-naked bodies).

Shoes by Pierre Hardy, decorated with imitation diamonds, the actress wore to the ceremony «MTV Movie Awards» 2011. Metallic Tint was very relevant in the last year, so far it is not surprising that Mr. chose this way.

Easy street walk can also be stylish. And this example is one of the best proof ... Sandals by Vera Wang with several buckles I really like because they make perfect for late spring, for example.

The event dedicated to the best fashion magazines in the world «Vogue», Leighton appeared in a simple manner, which is decorated with earrings, bracelet and shoes of course! Leopard shoes with low heels from H & M collection of 2010 Mr. "grazed" in New York, one of the most stylish parties of the year.

Beige cotton shoes of the spring / summer 2011 - is the first option for going to Leighton «Empire State Building». Shoes, as if created by nature itself, there are about 20 000 rubles.

It is unusual for an ordinary shoe connoisseur model «Salsbourg» by Christian Louboutin could be seen on Leighton Meester at the beginning of last year to show the fashion collections of Marc Jacobs. The cost of these sandals suede is not something that is not surpasses, it stands firmly on a very adequate position of 15 000 rubles.

Velvet shoes from the collection of Brian Atwood year before Layton demonstrated on the streets of New York. She completed her adult image by these shoes with a high heel, which in turn is decorated with several rhinestones.

Some apocalyptic model of sandals was on at the time of Mr conversation with Jimmy Fallon on his show "Saturday Night Live." I do not whether the end of the world is preparing to Layton? Very Wonderful sandals, but the metal heel, platform and decoration on top do not allow them to tear look.

Peerless Layton and unmatched shoes. Shoes by Jimmy Choo wonderful complement the image of the actress at the ceremony "Golden Globe" in 2011. Model «Zafira» has a great distinctive features - soft suede base, hand embroidered with Swarovski crystals, super-high heel (14.5 cm), and the price - 40 000 rubles - is not so high for such creations.

The old man Jay Leno, who at 61 leads his own show on American channel (a fellow), will certainly appreciate the beautiful figure of Leighton. A short dress with a cut just want to be considered, but the suede ankle boots by Christian Louboutin once lost, though perhaps it was bid.

By way of Layton I particularly indifferent, because here it is quite different. Playful, feminine and sexy at the same time. Shoes by Pierre Hardy at the striped wedges of the spring 2011 collection, I was captivated, but Hardy had a lot of good shoes and Leighton happy it is.

Red or black, black or red? Leighton chose black shoes from the collection of Nicholas Kirkwood, 2010 and has not lost since with her outfit, they look a little better than would have looked red. Sometimes bright spots to anything.

I just love these casual-images, so kind of Leighton at the New York Fashion Week I like. Lace-up shoes from Derek Lam is ideally approached along Leighton, especially since even the shoes Mr. managed to complement white socks. Very cute) By the way, these shoes can be purchased for 8000 rubles.

Tags

See also

New and interesting