Elle Style Awards 2013

The last few days have been very eventful. "Grammy" awards ceremony BAFTA, and now the annual awards ceremony in the field of fashion and film Elle Style Awards 2013 celebrities forced to plunge into a series of social events. The venue of the ceremony, established world-famous magazine Elle, became cold and rainy London, but celebrities managed to decorate the gray sky of Albion colors its unseasonably bright outfits.

Sophie Ellis Bextor supposedly designed to wear funny clothes in retro style. This dress in the style of the 50s with an active pink print, perhaps, is a bit ridiculous, but it fits perfectly into the style of our heroine. A clutch in the form of sponges and cute shoes with bows perfectly complement the image and enhance its non-trivial. Photo: Sophie and her husband Richard Jones.

A similar dress in vintage style chosen and Daisy Lowe, but unlike the dress, Sophie, her outfit from Dolce & Gabbana look more restrained and less comical. Classic pointy shoes and a little muted print "landed" dress, but even so it looks very fun and provocatively. I really like his splendor in the best traditions of the era of the 50s, and the pattern in the form of lilies of the valley looks luxurious and very interesting.

Young Chloe Moretz to the party for a reason, and to receive the award in the nomination "The future style icon." Girl is making great strides in the field of fashion, showing a very bold and original images, which dare not every 16-year-old girl. I think her clothes reflect her inner world, because Chloe is smart and precocious (in which we have seen, read her interview). At the ceremony the actress Elle Welcome to the Stella McCartney dress with black and white geometric prints, adding funny dress shoes, which keeps print striped dress theme. In this way I like everything - from black-and-white ornaments and the playful silhouette and finishing hair and pale pink lipstick.

Alicia Vikander also opted for the red carpet dress with geometric prints, making a bet on so popular this season checkerboard pattern of Louis Vuitton. Mini-dress in the style of 60's actress prudently added a neutral clutch and bright yellow high heels, which made perfect party outfit. It should also be noted that the original dress was stitched unlined and views of the juiciest parts of the body model (in this form Marc Jacobs released them on the podium), but Alicia chose to improve the outfit and added to the sky lining beige, which, though creates a sense of transparency, but it looks very decent.

By the way, Alicia became the winner in the category "Editor's Choice." Apparently, Elle magazine predicts this girl a big fashionable future. I support!

After his resounding failure on the red carpet BAFTA Alice Eve decided to play it safe and opted for a ceremony a little black dress. It's a win-win option that rarely fails, but I have a question: why, among all the MPP on the planet actress chose it? It is not the best.

The star of "James Bond" Naomi Harris Roksanda Ilincic. The highlight of this simple dress, of course, was the color - a nice orange color combined with neon pink (unfortunately, a good photo is not from the back, but to catch the spectacular combination is still possible). I adoring color blocking, and I was very pleased this bright insert on the back, which gives the eccentricity along. The same I can say about the selection of accessories - I like that dress is complemented by interesting footwear, and not just another classic boats.

"Best International Designer of the Year" by Stella McCartney, of course, there was a ceremony in the ensemble of their own design. Black classic trousers with a slight sheen, white top under the throat and wool cape with fancy floral print made very elegant and interesting way in the best tradition of the fashion house Stella McCartney.

I confess I did not know who this Zeyv Ashton (as it turned out, this is a British actress), but I could not miss her image - I liked the dress. Evening dress by Julien Macdonald was decorated with silver elements with a mirror reflection, which gave effect along futuristic.

Among his colleagues in elegant dresses Elizabeth Olsen looked like a black sheep because her image was too everyday. By itself, the ensemble is quite good - I like smoky-gray skirt and jacket with a print with leather sleeves - but it is not suitable for the award ceremony.

Newly star Samantha Barks gives special preference to black and classic style. The only interesting part of this outfit was unusual neckline, but otherwise it's just a passing option. To be honest, I can not wait when Samantha will appear on the red carpet in some interesting bright dress.

Samantha was the winner in the category of "Breakthrough of the Year" - "Les Miserables" have begun to bear fruit.

Very showy dress, created by her friend Stella McCartney, Kate Hudson showed us. Red dress with a plunging neckline and lace translucent inserts along the entire length dress made of real Kate bomb ceremony.

And the traditional top-5:

1 - Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton

2 - Chloe Moretz in Stella McCartney

3 - Naomi Harris Roksanda Ilincic

4 - Kate Hudson Stella McCartney

5 - Daisy Lowe in the Dolce & Gabbana

Your options are the top 5 place in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting