NewNowNext Awards 2013

On the eve of the award ceremony 2013 MTV Movie Awards, which will be held tonight in Los Angeles held a gala evening NewNowNext Awards. Every day, the Internet portal shares with us the latest information about the lives of celebrities, and once a year, gathers his characters on a lavish ceremony, where he presents the awards in various categories. Let's see who won the statuette of celebrities this year and, of course, focusing on the red carpet, which traditionally precedes every social event.

Fergie walked the red carpet in the creation of Italian designer Fausto Pulizi. Free cut dress was decorated with large crystals, golden elements and original train on purple lining. In my opinion, the decor of this dress is excessive (I would still prefer option Dress loop), but I can not argue with the fact that this outfit fits perfectly into the image of the singer, and reflects its original style. By the way, the ceremony recognized singer Fergie at all times and awarded the mother-statuette in the category «Always Next, Forever Now».

Keisha Lover outrageous this time decided to transform into a girl-girl, choosing a dress for the ceremony in the style of baby-doll pastel mint-blue hue. On someone else, this outfit would look organic, but not on Keisha - bows and pearls combined with hardly a golden crown and a nose ring. In any case, this singer's outfits can not be assessed seriously - it exits on the red carpet - it's always a mockery of the fashion and of itself. During his outrageous and immediacy of Keisha and was awarded «That's My Jam».

Another fan of unconventional outfits - Azalea Banks. Dress in the style of BDSM fits perfectly in a custom style of this singer, though contrary to the rules of propriety. Shorts (shorts?) Still should wear longer.

Unlike Azaleas, images Kylie Minogue always full of femininity and elegance. Black tulle dress in retro style although it has a hint of transparency, but it looks very delicate and subtle. Sandals with gold accents and red nail polish added to image brightness.

At the ceremony, Kylie was awarded the title of "Star of the dance floor" - and it's hard to argue. Hits of the Australian diva always incendiary, and dance in videos and on stage worthy of the highest praise.

The star of the series "Losers" Naya Rivera appeared at a ceremony in trouser ensemble black. Shiny top with Basques and leather inserts python Nye added a strict trousers with cuts. This outfit I really like - trouser ensembles on the red carpet always looks very interesting!

Selena Gomez also preferred cocktail dress pants set from the fashion house Peter Pilotto. Her image bylyavno inspired by rock and roll culture - from glossy leather pants and top with fancy decoration of colorful crystals looked very clearly, effectively and safely. In addition to good taste and individual stylist Selena can also boast huge for his age diligence, what and became a confirmation of the award in the category of «Triple Play Award», detached Miss Gomez in three high-profile project with its participation - a sensational film "Spring Breakers", a TV series "Wizards of Waverly Place" and the musical hit «Come & Get It».

Ciara was one of the few who bestowed on NewNowNext Awards 2013 evening dress. Velvet black dress to the floor with a cut from the hip and original design back perfectly fit into the style of the singer. In the end, it is in the design outfits like we used to see her on the red carpet. To dress the singer, I remain indifferent, but the accessories to it along, namely, shoes, send me a very congenial. Pointy-toed pumps in ivory perfectly refreshed image, besides the classic white shoes will be very relevant to future summer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting