Eva Herzigova

Eva Herzigova has become a mother for the third time! April 20 Czech supermodel gave birth to a boy, named Edward James. This is the third son in a family of Eva and her common law husband, Italian businessman Gegorio Marcia - couple already raises the five-year and two-year George Philip. According to Eve, who gave birth to her third child at age 40, she feels very happy and perhaps this is not the last kid in her family:

Being a mother is difficult, but it's the best there is in this world. Each new day brings you a storm of joy and delight. Greg and I are very happy! Having three sons - now a blessing. Maybe someday in the family and the girl appear. We do not exclude such a possibility.

Herzigova announced her pregnancy last December. In just a few weeks before the supermodel became the face of the age line's Skin Care Dior and took part in the campaign spring-summer collection of Prada.

I always managed to combine career and motherhood. I believe that my work has a positive impact on family relationships. Because of the career I feel held and become an example for their children.

Tags

See also

New and interesting