The fashion world is too fickle.

The fashion world is too fickle. Alternate outfits, styles, images, and of course the model. Today I want to give you a selection of dedicated, in my opinion, the most luxurious mannequins. Mostly this model 90. To succeed and remain afloat helps them not only beauty, but also mad charisma, charm and appeal, which in modern models alas practically no.

Claudia Schiffer.

Claudia - pragmatic, like most Germans - has decided to invest the money earned on the podium in their own business. In 1995, she and her colleagues "the shop" Elle Macpherson, Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, and opened a chain of restaurants Fashion Cafe. Business went bankrupt, but Claudia had time to get out of proportion, nothing is lost. Schiffer was trying to be in the movies (not very successfully), has released a video with a set of fitness exercises, and has agreed to the creation of Barbie dolls in his image.

Claudia no longer goes to the podium, but sometimes removed for advertising campaigns of fashion brands: such as, Chanel and Louis Vuitton. She does not mind that her daughter also became models willing to share experiences and even going to be their manager. "The model can play in the inexperience of advertising cookies, not realizing that after this should not even hope to get on the cover of Vogue», - says Schiffer. In his personal life have blonde beauty full order: in 2002 she married director Matthew Vaughn, had three children - a son and daughters of the Casper Clementine and Cosima. Happy family lives in an old castle on the outskirts of London.

Cindy Crawford.

Early in his career Cindy was called "Baby Gia" for its resemblance to the famous model Dzhiey Karanja. But today, Crawford - a living legend and now other prominent women compared with it, such as actress Eva Mendes has repeatedly called "the Latin American version of Cindy Crawford." Cindy, like Claudia, tried to go to the movies, and just as badly: the film "Fair Game" with its participation failed at the box office. Further attempts to take Crawford did not, and instead launched a line of care products for the body and homeopathic products.

In 1998, Cindy was married to an American restaurateur Randy Gerber, who became the father of her two children - a son Presley Walker and daughter Kaya Jordan. 47-year-old Crawford still looks good thanks to the continuous training and thorough care. It still removed, for example, she has appeared in magazines L'Officiel and Harper's Bazaar, and recently she became the face of the advertising campaign CUM.

In addition, the supermodel is seriously interested in furniture design, as well as engaged in charity, in particular, is actively supporting the funds that fight cancer.

Christy Turlington.

Christy Turlington is also not losing position: as well as 15 years ago, brands Maybelline, Bally and Louis Vuitton offer her imposing fees for advertising their products. But the main thing for myself 41-year-old supermodel is no longer considered fashionable Christie successfully developing its own brand of sportswear, promotes a healthy lifestyle, it is seriously interested in yoga and in cooperation with charitable organizations struggling with the problem of breast cancer.

Christie happily married: she is married to actor Ed Burns, and has a daughter of Grace. Unlike many of his colleagues Turlington is not afraid of approaching old age: "I can not turn back time, so why spoil your life and count the wrinkles? Botox and plastic surgery - is the scourge of our time. "- Says Christie.

Naomi Campbell.

The black "panther" Naomi Campbell over the past few years almost reduced the pace of work, though not just accept that gladly would have traded a career on a peaceful family life. Participants in the heart of the beautiful were many: the dancer Joaquin Cortes, manager of "Formula 1", Flavio Briatore, and even the famous actor Robert De Niro. The last novel top model with the Russian millionaire Vladislav Doronin, it seems, is going to be serious: for him Naomi moved to relocate to Moscow and did participate in displays of local designers, who first of such could not even dream.

But advertising contracts and novels - is not the only reason forcing us to constantly talk about Naomi. Temperamental "Panther" repeatedly at the center of a scandal over the past 10 years, the supermodel at least 7 times accused of beating up people from her environment - from the assistant to the driver. This Campbell and does a lot of good: it cooperates with UNESCO - is raising money to help children from the Third World.

Linda Evangelista.

Once Linda Evangelista unabashedly declared: "Less than 10 thousand dollars a day, I did not get up from the bed." Now Linda ashamed to remember this phrase: "I hope that now I'm a different person. I had a mass of other reasons to get up in the morning from the bed. I - part of the team that collects millions of dollars to fight HIV and AIDS ».

Now Linda is involved in many fashion projects, for example, last year, she represented the autumn-winter collection John Galliano, and most recently we wrote about the fact that she became the face of the autumn collection Talbots. Linda is still good, but the super-model is very upset about the wrinkles that have appeared in her age, and is going to pay a visit to the plastic surgeon. The supermodel was married twice, but both marriages ended in divorce. Therefore, his only son Augustine, who was born in 2006, Linda brings up alone.

Tyra Banks.

Tyra Banks was the first black model, made the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, Victoria's Secret catalog and GQ. They say that the title of "first black" has become a stumbling block in her relationship with Naomi Campbell - the girls are constantly competing with each other for the title of the most exotic models. It is also interesting that the two beauties tried himself as a singer, but a musical career did not work for both.

Announcing the change of professional orientation, Taira finally went to the podium in the early 2000s and went on TV. Now she is a producer and a leading reality show America's Next Top Model, which is in Russia under the name of "America's Next Top Model", wrote the book "Tyra: external and internal beauty," and also starred in several films, for example, infamous film "Bar" Coyote Ugly »».

Perhaps the most beloved of their models told. Several collaborative models photos, backstage, designers, etc.

With Gianni Versace.

Azzedine Alaia and Naomi in the fitting.

Keith and Linda, 1994.

And a few names from the world of fashion 90.

Shana Zadrik.

Joan Severance.

Yasmeen Ghauri.

Janice Dickinson.

Carre Otis.

Greta Kavazoni.

Karen Mulder.

Stephanie Seymour.

Elle Macpherson.

Eva Herzigova.

Thank you for your attention.

Tags