Carey Mulligan for Harper

British actress, who will soon be seen on the screen along with Leonardo DiCaprio in "The Great Gatsby" starred in a photo shoot in the air dresses from Prada, Erdem and Bottega Veneta, which will appear on the pages of the June issue of Harper's Bazaar UK. The interview itself is not yet available, but the authors have shared five interesting facts about Cary, you might not know.

Her idol among the actors:
Daniel Day-Lewis and Cate Blanchett

When Carey was studying in a boarding school for girls, Woldingham in Surrey, she played the role of John Proctor in the school production of the play «The Crucible». Daniel played the role in the film version, entitled "The Crucible." Several years ago, the actress met Daniel at one of the movie ceremonies:

A few weeks later, I received from him a little message, handwritten, in which he said that he was very glad to meet me, and that he liked the film "An Education." He has a terrific calligraphy. This is a very nice note. If in my house started the fire, I would have saved her in the first place. It is priceless.

About Kate:

At school, when I was 14, we have the room for rest was a copy of the film "Elizabeth" with Cate, and we watched it again and again. Then I met her in Sydney. She worked together with my colleague, Joel Edgerton (approx. - Who also starred in "The Great Gatsby"). They played together in the formulation of Tram "Desire", so we have come to Kate's home for dinner. She was beautiful and exceeded all my expectations.

Music, under which Carey dances:

At the site of "The Great Gatsby" We danced to LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem. Yet I could not stop laughing on this song, and the film had a lot of scenes where I just had to work in such a mood.

The last big concert, which went Carey (excluding concerts of her husband):

Reunited Take That concert at the O2 Arena with my friends when I was 21 or 22. I was a big fan of Take That in his youth. I never went to a different class performances in Notting Hill. I do not know where to put their hands on the concert.

For whom Carey recorded a CD with musical selections:

For grandmother, who suffers from Alzheimer's disease (approx. - Keri is also the ambassador of the charity Alzheimer's Society). It responds to music. Before she sang, and now just a foot stomping to the beat, which is a great sign that her brain still works. It significantly responds to the sound of singing male chorus and still likes Bryn Terfel.

Tags

See also

New and interesting