Kirsten Dunst in a new photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar UK

In February this year, the premiere of the film debut of the Iranian filmmaker Hossein Amini "The Two Faces of January" at the Berlin Film Festival. The main role in the thriller performed Kirsten Dunst, Oscar Isaac and Viggo Mortensen. Editors of the magazine Harper's Bazaar UK decided to please his readers the story of the tape in the first person - Kirsten Dunst. American actress not only graced the May cover of the British magazine, but also told the publication of the new film directorial ambitions and Viggo Mortensen.

Kirsten Dunst on the pages of Harper's Bazaar UK

The actress speaks with great warmth about Mortensen:

"Surprisingly, he's funny. When I met him for the first time, it was very private. It was in the elevator. I said something like, "Hello!". He answered the same way. Later I learned that Viggo is very shy. In anticipation of working together, I was nervous and was even a little scared. And I thought: "It will be very hard." Then I recognized him from the other side, which, in my opinion, few people have seen. I told Mortensen that he should play in comedies ... »
On his directorial ambitions:

"I dream about it. I love to dive into the process and to be always in charge. I'm just not going to write the script myself: I do not think I can. It is much easier - to find the book to adapt. But at the moment I do not want to become a director. Perhaps after three years. Who knows? Maybe by the time I will have children. One day I want to try it »
We Dunst behind - as thirty films, including the trilogy of "Spider-Man" and "Melancholy," "Interview with the Vampire" and "The Virgin Suicides", so that it can afford selectivity.

"The Two Faces of January" actress seemed successful project: the tape based on the book by Patricia Highsmith. The new picture - an interesting thriller in the spirit of "The Talented Mr. Ripley».

Kirsten also said the publication of the relation of feminism and gender contradictions:

"Femininity slightly underestimated. Everyone needs to find work and earn their own money, but a home, motherhood, cooking - values ​​that created my mom. Sometimes you need a knight in shining armor. Sorry, it is necessary that the man was a man and a woman a woman. Only in this way can the successful relationship ... »
Dunst also admitted that now fashion does not play the main role of her life:

"When I was younger, choose an outfit much more thoroughly ... the older I become, the more laziness seizes me. Have you ever heard of the sports pants Free City? They are very, very comfortable »
Although it is still stylish, and in an interview the day she came to Chloé blouse and shoes Lanvin, which she bought during a recent trip to Paris.

Kirsten Dunst on the cover of Harper's Bazaar UK

Tags

See also

New and interesting