Stars in the hospital

During the recording of the next episode of the program "Fashion Police" on the TV channel E! main talker always laughing and Kelly Osborne felt bad. A minute later she was already unconscious and writhing in convulsions in front of an audience. The attack lasted about 30 seconds, after which all of the co-host to the audience, trying to help her. After she regained consciousness it was waiting for the ambulance. Preliminary diagnosis Kelly - epilepsy.

"Mariah Carey will overtake you everywhere": Nick Cannon with acute renal failure have to share a bed with his wife.

Jack Osbourne has found happiness and no multiple sclerosis and appendicitis will not interfere with their relationship. Beauty Lisa Stelly came to visit her husband after a successful operation.

Another cheeful Lady - Chelsea Handler. In all, even in operation, it is necessary to look for the positive, and positive for Chelsea - a cookies.

Girl with an iPhone lvl 80 Bar Refaeli.

"Dentist ... Ouchchch»

In May last year the hospital landed Rihanna, who, according to many, was not sick with influenza, and drunk too trite after the next party. With such nails can be life scratch, and then some flu ...

We found Pink stomach flu, and she is pleased.

"Maybe it's because my mother worked all her life as a nurse ambulance? Insert the needle intravenous me and I'll be a happy little girl. Stomach flu - this, of course, disgusting, but morphine - not at all. Kaif »

The star of the series "Arrow" Colin Donnell return of «Queen of the Valley Hospital» without an appendix.

Sjoerd Overstreet upset that soon he will make a puncture.

Justin Bieber landed in a hospital bed after fainting, what happened on the stage. By the way, this is not the first time that the singer became ill during a performance. Shortly before that he ate something stale and luckily spectators, threw food past them. Then there were no means of "white coats».

Tags

See also

New and interesting